Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My points are not displayed correctly

sridhar_meesala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

My SDN points are actually 282. But now it's displaying 0. Is it some technical problem or is there some reason behind deleting my points. I request the moderators to look at this once.

Thanks,

Sri.

Problem Solved

Edited by: Sri on Dec 7, 2009 11:51 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Its a problem with the Cache. Dont worry, it keeps happening. In fact the problem is already solved. You have your 282 points.

pk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Not sure if this is right place to ask but.. I wonder why are points being erased?

Yesterday I got 6 pts erased, couple days ago 2 etc.

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sometimes threads are deleted if they violate the Rules of Engagement. If that happens, you'll lose points that were allocated to you. Othertimes, if you broke the rules, then it's possible that points that had been awarded could have been removed - but you should check your emails (of your registered address) to verify this. I'd guess, it's more likely you'd responded to a post that broke the rules.

Really important

1. Don't reply to posts that break the rules - you risk losing any points awarded and you risk wasting your time responding (which is probably more valuable).

2. Don't ignore rejection emails or other communications from moderators. They are followed up, and, if warnings are ignored, then accounts will be deleted. Recently, one poor soul's account was deleted, and they'd accrued over a 1000 points... they'd been copy and pasting from other sites and ignored moderator warnings.

matt

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Well, I've looked through the posts where recently you've been awarded points and there's a few things you REALLY need to take note of.

1. Don't copy paste from other sites. If you do this again your account WILL be deleted.

2. Ensure that your answer hasn't already been posted in a similar form.

I'd far rather that people listen to what moderators say and continue to be useful members of the community than we delete their accounts.

Answers (0)