cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After approval AR is not released

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

We have developed a workflow for approval of AR's.

I am creating appropriation request thro' IMA11 , and then I am sending it for approval now status FAPP for approval in progress now it came in my workflow inbox now I am approving the AR, after approval the status of AR should be released but it is not happening.

What may be the reason?

How can I check the workflow log errors of AR's, can I see it thro' IMA11or SWBP.

Any pointers

Thanks

Ashu

Edited by: ashutosh p on Dec 7, 2009 8:49 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

As I understand the standard works, AR approval status would attain the status as 'Released' instead it changes to 'Approved' on approval.

You can schedule a background job for releasing the approved AR using T Code IMAM.

Regards

Sreenivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sreenivas ,

Thanks for your reply.

I want to know the reason why AR is not getting released after approval in workflow.

Actually in IMA11 screen after creating AR's we are hitting the control data tab and after clicking on status the AR comes in my workflow inbox for futher action for approval.

And status of AR should be chqanged once we approved in the workflow.

How can I check the workflow log error of a particluar AR?

Thanks

Ashu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry I should have been clear in my previous response;

As I understand the standard works, AR approval status would NOT attain the status as 'Released' instead it changes to 'Approved' on approval. You can schedule a background job for releasing the approved AR using T Code IMAM.

Also check if you have more than 1 level of approval, AR would not attain status 'Approved' unless you get it approved by all levels.

Regards

Sreenivas

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

closed