cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installing CCMS Agent on DI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,experts,

The version of my solution manger is NW7.0 EHP1,and the monitored system is R/3 470.

I have configured Central Auto-Reaction Method,and my CI can send e-mail when an alert generates successfully.

But when I installed the agent on DI I met a problem.The directory structure of DI is different from CI, the instance name of CI is DVEBMGS00, but the name of DI is D00.SID are all PRD.

I put the csmconf file into directory 'C:\usr\sap\PRD\D00\log\sapccm4x' and I registered the agent successfully, but the SAPCCM4X.00 service stopped automatically for a few seconds, I checked the status of the agent, it showed 'info:CCMS agent sapccm4x working directory is C:\usr\sap
D00\log\sapccm4x', and it can't find any file. And it created a directory 'C:\usr\sap\D00\log\sapccm4x' automatically.

Why it found the files in that directory? The directory should be 'C:\usr\sap\PRD\D00\log\sapccm4x', isn't it?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much for your replies.

I have solved my problem.I selected local account to start the service on DI when I registered the agent.I changed the user of the SAPCCM4X.00 service to SAP<sid>SERVICE, and the status of agent in mornitoring system is online.

But I used just local account on CI, and everything is OK. I don't know why. Maybe it related to the remote shared directory.

Thank you all the same.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Basically you need to create 2 'sapccm4x' directories at respective locations

C:\us\sap\<SID>\D00\log - for DI instance

C:\us\sap\<SID>\DVEBMGS00\log - for CI instance

Then, you need to ensure that you use CI instance profile while installing CCMS agent for CI instance and DI instance profile while installing CCMS agent for DI instance. Thus, the service won't get re-start on it's own.

For your reference, you may cross verify in your system now that both your services SAPCCM4X*** of CI & DI pointing to same profile. (you can by dubleclicking on service names).

I hope this resolves your issue.

Regards

Sekhar

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you set the parameter for log files in ini file ?

Thanks

Sunny