cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot load EWA report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

i have configure for EWA report but the report still not give reported for each satellite system in Solman. one week ago we receive msg from SAP that give us Red Alert for our Production systems, this mean that solution manager for EWA is working. but the problem is the report cannot load the EWA report for every systems in Solman. anyone can help me please...

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

make sure you configured your satellite system properly in SMSY and the RFC are working, also the BACK RFC from satellite system to SolMan.

Goto SDCCN in your satellite system and make sure that a EarlyWatch is scheduled which sends data to your SolMan SID (not OSS!!). This can only be achieved by having a "Request Session Data" Report which has a 10* session and not a Z* session.

If this is not the case :

1) delete your EarlyWatch Schedule in Satellite system via SDCCN

2) unschedule your task processer

3) make sure the installation number in SMSY (SolMan) is correct - same like in satellite system

4) recreate via "Maintain service definitions" your SDCC_OSS connection

5) reschedule the task processer job.

6) recreate a new EarlyWatch Alert for Solution Manager which sends data to your SolMan.

If you have defined your SolMan as the Master for SDCCN (done via SMSY / Menue: Environment / Solution Manager Operation / Administer SDCCN) you just have to schedule "EarlyWatch" instead of 6., this should automatically generate "EarlyWatch Alert for Solution Manager "

HTH

Nesimi

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks Nesimi,

yeah i already configured all of that thing. but my problem is answered by delete contain table BDL2TRANS and make renew it.

Thanks.

Edited by: dinie_evo on Dec 20, 2009 9:12 AM

Answers (0)