cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ship to address changes on old billing doc for additional lines added

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

This maybe an old old question, but here goes.

We create a sales order and delivery and bill the goods as per the normal process, however the user now adds a line to the orginal order, but changes the header "Ship To" address, not the number the address, then delivers and bills the additional line, however when you go into the first billing doc and print this out the address here also has changed?

My intuition tells me that a new sales order should be created with the correc tinformation on with the saem PO number etc etc just different delivery address, but i know they wont go for this, so all suggestions are welcome to resolve this issue.

If you have any questions fire away

Regards

Steve

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to change the Address detail on te OUPUT you have to re-trigger the OUTPUT and take the print.

All the New changes will reflect on the Layout.

Got change mode of Billing document in VF02 and re-trigger the OUTPUT in the OUTPUT screen , then goto issue output and check the preview

Please revert back if you need more details

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply, no what i want is for the 1st Billing doc to be correct with the 1st initial ship to address on it.

My 1st Billing doc was ok until the Ship to address was modified for the additional line entered now my 1st Billing doc has the same ship to when in fact it is now incorrect, so SAP does not keep the information attached to the Billing doc always pulls it from the Sales Order.

hope this is clear, if not i will try to explain in more detail if needed?

Regards

steve

Former Member
0 Kudos

u2022 Sales order 12345 created 6th December

o 1 item on the order u2013 delivered and billed (90000001) ship to = Steveu2019s Yard

u2022 Sales Order 12345 amended with additional item 7th December also ship to changed from Steveu2019s Yard to Bobu2019s garden

o Additional item and delivered and billed (900000002) Ship to u2013 Bobu2019s Garden

The Issue u2013

When Billing doc 90000001 is reprinted the ship to address is now Bobu2019s Garden and NOT Steveu2019s Yard

Hope this clears the confusion if any?

Regards

Steve

former_member266852
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

As per logic when you change the ship to party System automatically redetermin Ship to party for document untill you change again. Rest for output logic, it always access the data from table and that table already redetermin with your changed Ship to party. So every time you take printout whether it is already created system take data from tables only

Hope you understand

Shambhu Sarkar

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for all the replies

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is a standard process.It is because of the logic applied at the output program.

Goto the T.Code "NACE".Select the application as "V3".Click on "Output types".

Select your output type.

Click on "Processing routines".

I think here you are taking the ship-to-party from the Sales order.So that you are getting this new address even on the first output page.

If you don't want it,just take the address from "Delivery" document.

For this Goto the table "VBFA" and pass this billing document.Get the preceeding document and fetch the address asit doesn't change in the delivery as it has already created.

Ask your ABAPer to debug the code and change as required.

Regards,

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for that and we will look into this a posible, but also we have order thats we bill from also so we will have to think about that as well,

again thanks for that.

Regards

Steve