cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

minimum order surcharge AMIZ

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a requirement that minimum order value surcharge should not be applied if we are not able to deliver part of goods because of internal reasons.

Example: - We have a setup (AMIW/AMIZ) where if order value is less than £ 1500 then there is a surcharge of £20. Our pricing get re-fershed at the time of invoicing (pricing type B in delivery to billing copy control) so suppose I have a order with two lines with total value of £2000 (line 10= £1400, line 20 =£600) surcharge of £20 is not applicable which is correct at this stage.

Situation 1- If both lines are delivered and invoiced together surcharge does not get applied--which is correct and we want this.

Situation 2-If customer requested delivery date is different for both lines and separate delivery and invoice is created surcharge of £20 is applied in both invoice--which is correct and we want this.

Situation3-If customer requested delivery date is same for both lines and separate delivery and invoice is created because we do not have stock at that time, surcharge of £20 is applied in both invoice--which is current situation and we DO NOT want this.

Please Help

Vishal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

If any body has solution to the Vishal's questions please respond, as I am also facing similar kind of problem.

Regards,

Hari Challa.

former_member227476
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi vishal

check in copy control settings.