cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock Transfer Process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Can anyone give me suggestions for the following questions.

1)We are doing stock transfer from plant to warehouse.In stock transfer invoice(Excise Invoice or Proforma excise invoice) i need to capture the Cenral excise serial number (for the whole despatch )and with in the central excise serial number, for every Batch number i need to capture the excise number range(suppose one Batch contains 20 serial numbers excise range will be 1-20 numbers).How system determine these central excise numbers in the invoice??(Based on these serial numbers only they are paying cess to the Government every month).

2)They are paying cess for these Materials.I have to show the cess calculation in the Excise Invoice or proforma excise invoice.Suppose they are transfering 1200 kgs to the warehouse,i need to show the cess calculation as 50 paise per kg.(i.e Rs 600).

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member206976
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1)We are doing stock transfer from plant to warehouse.......

You can maintain various series groups for your Excise groups according to your requirement of number range maintain in SNRO for your series groups and give the required series group in out going excise invoice.

2)They are paying cess for these Materials......

You can define cess condition type with quantity base and maintain records according to your requirement.

Hope the above will fulfill your requirements.

regards

bvdv