cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Usage Decision

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts!

In QS51 for type 3 in my plant, I have maintained a single code group and assigned 5 codes to it. In Basic settings of QM at plant, I have assigned the same selected set. But when i am taking the drop-down in usage decision in QA32 for lot origin 01, am getting a SAP defined selected set to choose from. please advice how to avoid that set and choose from my own selected set only....

Regards,

Sunit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In QCC3>Inspection lot creation>Define Inspection types>select 01 inspection type-->here maintain the selected set of catalog 3 which you want to appear in QA32 while taking UD.

I hope this will help you

Regards

Sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

There are 2 fields in that screen, u201CUD selected setu201D and u201Cselected set in same plantu201D checkbox. After filling in the selected set in first field do I have to tick that box also?

Also, if I maintain this do I also have to maintain in u201Cplant dependent QM settingsu201D in the tab u201Cproposal for inspection point valuationu201D, the sub-fields u201Cselected setu201D, u201Ccodeu201D or u201Ccode groupu201D ? Please suggest......

Regards,

Sunit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

u201CUD selected setu201D and u201Cselected set in same plantu201D checkbox. After filling in the selected set in first field do I have to tick that box also?

u201Cselected set in same plantu201D- If you set this indicator, you can only use usage decisions from selected sets that are in the same plant as the inspection lot.

If you have mainatined selected set for only one plant then you need not to tick this.

Also, if I maintain this do I also have to maintain in u201Cplant dependent QM settingsu201D in the tab u201Cproposal for inspection point valuationu201D, the sub-fields u201Cselected setu201D, u201Ccodeu201D or u201Ccode groupu201D ? Please suggest......

Yes you can always fill this as this is for "Inspection point Valuation" .If you do not mainatin here then you have to maintain these in inspection point customization.

QCC0->Qulity planning>Inspec planning>general>define inspec point identifier.

I hope you got it.

Regards

Sujit

Answers (0)