Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Limit Consumption

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

My current OVA8 setting is as follows:

- consumption of credit limit is at the time of cretion delivery means as soon as delivery is created credit limit gets consumed.

- System will consider credit limit: a) Open deliveries, b) open items, c) oldest item.

Now I have following issue:

- Let say credit limit available is 1000/-.

- User created sales order for 1000/- value.

- User created delivery of the sales order and at this point credit limit is consumed and there is ZERO credit limit available.

- Lets say for any reason this delivery could not be processed and user deleted the delivery.

- After deletion when you go and check FD33 credit limit consumption does not return back means still available credit limit is ZERO whereas delivery has been deleted.

Is there any setting in config by which above issue can be resolved.

Regards,

Ibrahim

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you delete the delivery, there is no effect on credit limit consumption value, as the credit limit will be considered based upon sales order value, (as you know delivery is for goods movement and there is no value found in delivery). Delivery is subsequent document of sales order hence deleting the delivery will not impact on credit limit consumption value. If you want to change in credit limit consumption value you need to reverse the sales order.

You may ask the question again, then what is the significance to considered the delivery document in credit check, answer is to check the process flow, as without creation of delivery system will not change the status of sales order and in credit check this order considered as open order.

In case there is any problem arrived for reversing the consumed credit value after changes in sales order you may run the following program:-

RVKRED07 SD: Reorganization of Credit Values after Update Errors

hope i have given the answer of your query, in case any further question, pl revert.

regards

Vivek.