cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing based on Plant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Every One ,

Can we maintain Price variance based on the Plant i.e if we deliver the material from certain plants,the customer should get the material for a lesser price than the usual price in the sales order.

Thanking you in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

U can . U just need to assign access sequence which includes Plant like Sales org/Order/Plant, u can check it by tcode V/03

and to assign it to access sequence follow this path SPRO- S&D-PRICING-PRICING CONTROL-DEFINE ACCESS SEQUENCE--MAINTAIN ACCESS SEQUENCE( DOUBLE CLICK) now select Pricing condition type(PR00 or else) u want to be determine based on Plant and assign the condition table to it.

Now just create condition record by VK11 based on that access sequence.

Regards

AJIT K SINGH

HAPPY TO HELP U

Edited by: AJIT K SINGH on Dec 7, 2009 3:04 PM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

You just need to assign new condition table to the discount condition type( which ever you are using or you may even create a new condition) and maintian the condition record for your condition. If you requires customer also that from particular plant particular custome should get extra discount then include that customer feild also in that table.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subramanyam,

Yes its very much possible to maintain prices when they buy from different plants..

step 1 . create a condition table v/03 with fields as sales org,distribution channel ,division, plant, material.

step 2.. IF ur basic price condition type is pr00 then the access sequence will be pr02 , so check ur access sequence and make a new entry with this newly created table.

step 3. in vk11 . pr00 select the new table and maintain condition with combination of different plant and maintain price for that material...

I think this would be the best solution , correct me if i am wrong.

Thanks

jagadish