cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Progress analysis

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all

I was entered POC and Measurement method for PS progress analysis. TIME PRO. for plan and WORK for actual, but when i use the CNE5 - Structure Overview the system dont show me the Agg.pl.POC and NAggPlPOC in screen.

please guide me to solve this problem.

regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please go thru this link and i hope then it work.

http://help.sap.com/printdocu/core/Print46c/EN/data/pdf/PSPRG/PSPRG.pdf

Thanks,

Muzamil

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to calculate Project Progress CNE1 before running the report. But you need to configure the system properly for that. For detailed Prerequisite and Procedure for calculating Please refer SAP HELP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr.Rifaee

Hi,

Thanks indeed, I also ran CNE1 and configured PS in SPRO but i cant find the Planned POC in related report.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

you are right, planned POC is under Aggr. plan POC and N-agg. plan POC.

make sure you scheduled your project properly in order to get values for you planned POC... and when you run CNE1, ensure the correct period indicated

since your method is time based.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is the report showing values in other columns (Actual POC, BCWS,BCWP etc) ??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Amin Ekhlaspour,

As per my analysis "POC Wait" is missing in the above discussion. Did you maintain the POC Wait for activities. POC Wait is the percentage contribution of activity to the overall project. Total Wait of all activities must be exactly 100%.

POC Wait can be maintained in the Progress tab of activities. calculation of POC includes the following steps;

1. Scheduling of Activities

2. Maintain POC Wait

3. Maintain POC Method

4. Run Progress Determination "CNE1"

5. Run CNE5 report

of course the relevant SPRO configuration must also be there.

Regards,

Murtaza

Edited by: gmurtaza on Dec 8, 2009 6:10 AM

Edited by: gmurtaza on Dec 8, 2009 6:10 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear murteza

Thanks a lot for your guide. but as i told before, i done all these steps and made configuration for this reason. but now i am sure that my configuration is not ok! so if it is possible tell me how should i configure it.

i checked these objects:

-progress version

-define SKF for POC

-maintain assigment cost element group

-assign SKF to value categories

Best Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amol Sarode

None of them were shown.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Amin,

Please check the following,

1. There is an option of "POC Weighting" in Progress Version: Please select " 6 Weight (Active Project)"

2. Define Measurement method as a default: Select "Time Pro" for plan and "Degree of Processing" for actual against all types of your activities and also for WBSE.

2.1. System will not allow you to select "Degree of Processing' against WBSE, but if you enter the no "0000000005" manually, it will be accepted.

2.2. You can also select measurement method in front end.

3. Statistical key figures and their assignment to value categories must also be appropriate.

Selection of measurement method on WBSE is important because you have to aggregate POC on it

Then run the progress analysis, I hope it will work

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Murteza

Hi,

I done all these step again and again, but nothing was happend! and also i test it in SAPIDES system. There is some example that i can see the result of Plan POC in related report such as CNE5 but when i create a new Activity or WBS for those old projects in IDES system, again i cant see the result.

i really appreciate your help

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

please look at my ,

i hope it is useful

best regards

zlf

Edited by: lf z on Dec 22, 2009 5:06 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

In the above discussion, Gmurtaza is totally right, I think you are not maintaining the work in the activity,

First check your are entering the work center in the activity, and secondly should have calculated the total work in that activity as well

I hope so you will get the required result.

Best of luck