cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

text written in form not coming completely

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I'm writing the arabic text and english text in one line ok it is written but not the exact which is fit in the window and also the line size is less when we are writing both arabic and english and also i'm setting this text but not coming exactyl so please help me as soon as possible.

Thanks,

MS

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi nandini,

You have to logon the sap in arabic language then the arabic words will not be reversed. According to that we have to set the windows in arabic log on.

Thank you

MS.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is the input below in both arabic and englis in inverted commas

الرقم اعلأْ بجب زكره على كل الفو اتبر وكل المعا ملأت زات العلأقة "

THE ABOVE NUMBER MUST APPEAR ON ALL INVOICES,PACKING LISTS AND RELEVANT CORRESPONDENCE "

but i'm getting the print preview that is the output as below in inverted commas

لرقم اعلأْ بجب زكره على كل الفو اتبر وكل المعا ملأت زات العلأقة "

ALL THE ABOVE NUMBER MUST APPEAR ON

RELEVANT INVOICES,PACKING LISTS AND

CORRESPONDENCE "

in a separate window please suggest me what to do u help me as soon as possible.

Thanks,

MS.

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is a length restriction around 30 characters. The only solution is to separate English and Arabic texts: create another text window with original language as English. For more information about these restrictions, see notes 822634 and 1258722.

PS: when you have time (as soon as possible), could you please close your other thread (smartforms using templates and texts) and give a feedback too. THANKS

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi MS, could you please first close your first thread and give a feedback ("thank you" or "solved" is not a feedback, you need to indicate the solution). Read forum rules for more information.

Could you explain exactly how it is printed? (copy/paste the whole output text, and explain where the text is cut, or a new line, or the spacing is too large, or too narrow, etc.)

What technology is it? abap list, sapscript, smart form, Adobe form, OTF to PDF conversion...

How is the print preview?

What is your SAP release, and do you have a Unicode system?

Do you print via frontend printing (SAPWIN)?

Edited by: Sandra Rossi on Dec 6, 2009 9:25 AM