Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QE51N gets nothing - No result to record

former_member222064
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

After doing a good receipt (to a purchase order) the system does not find any result to record (QE51N gets nothing!).

Inspection lot is created though. Can someone tell me what is the missing master data so i can record a result.

Thanks,

PS : QM is not my module.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

What is status of the lot created in QA32.

If it is REL : then go to QM view > inspection setup>check the "Inspection with task list" & "Check char" tick is there.This is mandatory for RR

If status is CRTD: .Inspection plan is not attached.

Then Inspection plan must be available of prior date that of Inspection lot creation.

Create a Inspection plan in QP01(usage -5 status-4 )& assign char to it.

then Go to QA02>enter inspection lot number->go to inspection specification tab--->click on inspec specs>click on sample & save.

Now check the status of inspection lot.It must be REL

Now carry out Result recording.

Sujit

former_member222064
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sujit,

The inspection lot is REL CALC SPRQ

But i checked :

-material master data : "Inspec. with task list" and "Check chars" are not selected , and "sampling procedure" field is filled.

-material has already an inspection plan (usage -5 status-4 ) and a char assigned to it.

Thanks again

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

material master data : "Inspec. with task list" and "Check chars" are not selected

for Result reocrding these two ticks are mandetory.

Remove sampling procedure & tick these two fields.

this setting will be applicable from next inspection lot genanrated & not on the existing one.

I hope you understood.

Regards

sujit

former_member222064
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I removed "sampling procedure" and selected "Inspec. with task list" and "Check chars".

I did another good receipt, inspection lot was created with CRTD.

Then, i selected "Automatic assignment" : now, inspection lot is created with REL and QE51N works.

Thanks for the help.

P.