Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In Sales Order Users are not allowed to change price for any material

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Please give me the solution :

In Sales Order va02 Users are not allowed to change price for any material .

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

To restrict the User to change the price manually for any Condition type, select the condition type in V/06 and maintain "D" in Manual Entries Field. So that condition type can not be changed manually and the price will be determined only throgh the Price master Data which is maintained in VK11.

If the is manual and you want to restrict, please check the Note 105621.

Regards

Amitesh Anand

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit

If you want that in VA01 manual as well as other pricing condiion entry and cahnges to be allowed and only in va02 users should be restricted ,then you have following alternative.

Go to T.Code SHD0

Select Transaction VA02.

Create a new variant ,give suitable name.

select option change with processing.

So u can run a va02 transaction and for every screen u can create screen variant and control data entry whether required , dispaly or hide.

in this for LV69a pricing screen disable update button .

so system wont change anything updated or cahnged in pricing.

further you can create the variant transactions from this transaction variant and assign to different users as per control requirements.

I think this will help you

Regards

mandar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mandar,

Don't give such type of stupid answer it shows your lack of knowledge & misguide to words others.

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Amit K,

fyi,

I didnt see any "stupidity" in Mr Mandar's reply. May be you have different perception. Being as professional either you would say " I have not satisfied with your reply " or " Not Convinced".

Over all, it depends on you. How you want to react y. ( Just want to say one thing is, see from other side of the coin as well & reply).

*No personal feelings plz.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If users are not allowed to change any price in the Sales order then it was done by using a USER EXIT in the program

MV45AFZZ

Please check this for the user exit and revert back

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you don't want to enter the pricing value,manually for any condition type then goto the T.Code "V/06".

Select your condition type.

Goto the field "Manual Entries".

Maintain the value as "D".

Save.

With this you cannot change entries manually in Sales order either in VA01/VA02.

If you want specifically in VA02,then you have write an code with the help of your ABAPer.

Regards,

Krishna.