cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

customer Inspection

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have a scenario like, customer wants to check the quality of the stock physically at my location before we ship the goods.

This will be after sale order. I dont know anything in this scenario. I would like to have the following in this scenario:

Have to schedule the inspection date (in SAP),

have to confirm the date with list of batches for inspection(in SAP),

have to move the batches from warehouse to testing (within the plant) (in SAP),

After customer inspection these batches should be identified separately (in SAP)

moving back the stock from testing to warehouse for goods issue (in SAP)

Kindly let me know whatever you can in this scenario.

Thanks in advance.

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For this scenario,

I think , you can go with inspection lot activation at the time of Goods Issue. Activate/ assign inspection type - Inspection lot when goods issue to customer -04 ( check in sap, am not sure about "04"- as I could not log into sap now).

Activate / maintain QM settings such as,

Activate 601 mov type- for auto inspection lot creation

Assign inspection type to delivery type

then, whenever you create delivery document , in background inspection lot created automatically ( you can check, Once you save the delivery document w/o PGI, now in change delivery - Item - Processing tab, you can find inspection lot no, against each line item)

Until n unless, Usage dection & record the results against to this Iot , system will not allow you to do PGI. This way you can restrict goods not to leave the premises w/o inspection. Its QM standard process.

Check with your QM Consultant,if available.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Anyone has any idea on Customer Info Record - QV51. I hope this will suit my requirement.

Kindly let me know.

Kumar

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

This is just an idea to map your scenario.

Configure a delivery block (customer inspection block) and make sure that the delivery block is defaulted in the sales order. This delivery block should block PGI and the shipping activities like delivery creation, picking/TO should be allowed for processing. The planned goods movement date can be considered as the date of inspection by the customer and when the inspection is completed, remove the delivery block in delivery (Header-Administration tab) and complete the PGI.

Thanks,

Ravi