Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VL3*N HU packaging: no longer HU per delivery line since 6.0

rob_smeets2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi folks,

another strange issue from one of our upgrade projects.

Our customer creates inbound deliveries for purchase orders (non stock materials) and adds a dummy material to these inbound deliveries for every 'real' non stock material line, in order to be able to arrange a flow of goods which will make the product reach its destination.

The dummy materials are batch managed but the batch is generated at goods receipt (i.e. putaway TO completion).

In 4.7, our packaging instruction automatically generated a HU per delivery line (even though the materials were the same and no batch number is filled in), whereas in 6.0 the same packaging instruction (minimum 1, maximum 1000000, no mixed HU) generates only 1 HU with all dummy material delivery lines.

Any idea what might cause this change of behaviour? and more important, any idea how I could get rid of this? I haven't found a user exit or badi yet which can influence the execution of the packaging instruction (like splitting factors,...)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rob_smeets2
Participant
0 Kudos

If the question is not clear or you need more input, please ask... I currently don't see why this stopped working.