cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About the amount of hard disk memory used during Testdrive installation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have a question about installing SAP Netweaver Testdrive on Redhat Linux Enterprise 5.3. Currently I have a virtual machine (sun virtualbox) where Windows Vista is host and the guest operating system is RHLE 5.3 (32 bit). For doing several tests I would like to install the Testdrive on this linux system. Yet, the total available virtual hard disk memory is about 15 GB and I have already used more than 6GB.

Is there any way to specify the amount of hard disk memory used by Netweaver once it installs DB2 on the system? Because as it seems to me it takes more than 15 GB just for the database. But I'm not sure whether the whole space is really needed, particularly in my case where the aim of use is just for ABAP development and tests (for self-training).

Thanks in advance,

Kind Regards,

Dariyoosh

Edited by: dariyoosh on Dec 5, 2009 11:23 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can refer the specific installation guide for the minimum disk space requirement.

Whatever functionality you use you need minimum space as mentioned in the installation guide.

You can configure slightly more memory than given in the installation guide to be safer.

Cheeers...,

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello there,

Thanks for your answer.

Kind Regards,

Dariyoosh

Answers (0)