cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Committment Items not displaying in the reports.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

Following is my scenario.

Previously in T code OKKP the comittment management is not active in Co.area, for that reason my PR's & PO's is not display in Comittment reports. Now when I am activating the comittment management in the Co.area, my past PR's & PO's is not diplaying in the Comittment reports, I want to disdlay the past PR's & PO's.

Kindly please suggest what to do.

Regards,

Gagan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Makal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Gagan,

run CJEN & try.

I feel, it should work after you run CJEN .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sir,

After activation of comittment management I had tried CJEN but it also not works.

Kindly please give me the suggestion what to do.

Regards,

Gagan

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Run program RKANBU01 and try

Former Member
0 Kudos

After activating the comittment management, are NEW commitments showing in the reports going forward?

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Mahera, I believe that after activation of commitment management in Controlling area, If you generate any new Commitment (i.e . PR / PO ) than only system will show commitment Management. For the old PR / PO it will not generate commitment.

As Will Pointed out. I agree with him. This is my understanding. If some one has other opinion please share.

With Regards

Nitin P.

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

By mistake same is posted two times. Removing the duplicate reply.

With Regards

Nitin P.

Edited by: Nitin Patoliya on Dec 9, 2009 9:10 AM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

One more thing i want to add here is whether the G/Ls maintained in BSX are statistical cost element or not.If not please create all the G/Ls in BSX as Cost Element Cat 90.

Thanks,

Muzamil