cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One-time customer details

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Gurus,

I am using one-time customer with one customer number which asks every time to enter name and phone number. Once a one-time customer purchase I m entering his details in the order address pop-up screen : Name & Phone number and other detials.

Next time when he come for purchase, if I enter his phone number on order Adsress pop-up screen, i want other detials to be retreived in the pop-up screen.

How can I achieve this. some standard is avilable in system. Please advice me.

-Chinna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

It is not possible as it one of unique characteristic of one time customer.

Regards

AJIT K SINGH

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maintain the address and contact informations during the creation of "One Time Customer".

Make sure that the necessary fields are available for data entry and not suppressed in customer Master Creation.

And the Default Data will appear during the creation of Sales Order for the particular One Time customer-Sold to Party.

You will be able to change it manually during Sales Order Creation.

Have a Nice Day.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ravi,

Upto here its ok. I am able to do this.

I am getting pop-up screen in order with address details, I am saving the order with new customer name and other details in order.

But next time if the same customer come for purchase, if I put his phone number, I should be able to retreive his other information at sales order level.

how to achieve this.

-Chinna.

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Chinna,

The changes you make in address during Sales Order creation doesn't get stored in the respective tables for One Time Customer.

The Complete Address information which you provide during Customer Master Creation gets stored in Tables and gets copied during Sales Order Creation.( So at Master Data Level the address information is stored in tables and at Transaction level-Sales Order Creation the Address data doesn't get stored in Tables for a One Time Customer).

As ur requirement is to retrieve the One Time Customer back by entering the contact Number ,it will be advisable to create it as a Normal Customer (Instead of One-time Customer) as you are doing business with him for the second time.

Have a Nice Day.

Regards,

Ravi

former_member206976
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think it is not possible to get the details of customer depend upon previous documents, that is why we call as "one time customer"

regards

bvdv