cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request Message mapping in SXMB_MONI for File - RFC - File without BPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

In my File-RFC-File scenario, the messages are processed successfully.

but when i look into the SXMB_MONI for File to RFC step, the records are present only till the Message split According to Receiver List and not able to see the records from Request Message mapping step onwards.it contains

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>

<ns1:Z_PI_LOTUSNOTES_UNIFORM xmlns:ns1="urn:sap-com:document:sap:rfc:functions" />

in my mapping for the receiver RFC i have not done the mapping for all the fields. few fields i have disabled. whether this could create a problem in message mapping. pls let me know what needs to be done.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is it only for this scenario that the above display issue is occuring or is it for all scenarios?

If onlt a particular Pipeline steps are displayed then you can check what is the TRACE level set in SXMB_ADM --> Integration Engine Configuration --> and check if the TRACE parameter is set to at least 2 (max is 3 which will ensure that your DB will get full quickly)

For more information refer: /people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/05/10/xi-i-cannot-see-some-of-my-messages-in-the-sxmbmoni

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem has been solved by refreshing the cache(Tcode SXI_CACHE) , changing the Trace level and did the mapping again.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jayalakshmi,

I faced a similar issue with FILE to RFC Scenario.

I checked the XML file format in which the data was coming and my message mapping structure. And found that my Message Type header was inconsistent with the Header of the incoming XML file.

Client xml was with the Header <POS> & The header in the Message Mapping was <ns01:POS urlxyz>

Steps to remove this issue:

1.) In Message Type , remove the url of the Data Type which you are uploading in it. (Below the name of Data Type - In Message Type and save the message Type)

2.) Update all the structures using Message Type, specially the Operation Mapping by adding the source structure and the updated Message Mapping.

Now test the file. It will work(you will be able to see the Mapping logic under request Message Mapping Tab in SXMB_MONI in case of ABAP Stack.)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sometimes i experiece the same behavioug,better to adress the issue with basis people,they will help you.

Regards,

Raj