cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enterprise Structure-Company Code/Customer Master

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Friends,

I have a question here. Consider that there is a production system ABC. Within ABC When I go to the company code transaction within the Financial accounting, I see a list of lot of company codes existing. Also I saw that not all the company codes have their related data, by this I mean that I saw that certain company codes have no data like no vendors,no customers existing for that company code. I just want to figure out whats the real Enterprise structure within the system ABC.

,Not only based on SPRO, but to investigate actual data in some of the data tables...to get a 'real' enterprise structure. since from actual data in tables, we can tell if we're truly selling to what countries etc.

Can you tell me how do I analyze this. Do I check each of the company codes and check if we have any reevant dat for the company code. Also do I see what customer master exists under the particular company code in order to determine which countries we are selling to?

Please can you answer in detail and explain me?

Appreciate it. Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use tcode SE16.

provide Table Name KNB1 - Customer Master (Company Code) and press enter.

In Data Browser: Table KNB1: Selection Screen, put Maximum No. of Hits as blank and execute (F8 from keyboard).

There you will be list of Customer Master with respective company code.

Hope this can assist you.

All the best and take care.

Thanks & Regards

JP