Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Context created with Service call wizard has no properties

former_member184588
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello community,

I am writing my first wd4a application that is using an rfc function call. For the service call the wizard is used.

Going through the steps looks easy and good. At the end there is also the root for the function I am calling.

Going through the wizard I can see the root element and the attributes. When the wizard is finished there are no attributes and nodes for the root elements visible in the context of the componentcontroller. The wizard commented the export parameter in the function call as comment.

Has some an idea what I could have done wrong? Should there be normally the nodes and attributes (I have seen several guides and there have been nodes/attributes.

Thanks in advance and have a nice weekend,

Vanessa

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While using the wizard take care that you have selected to make exporting and importing parameters as context node and attributes. ( I think it is the step after when you mention method name )

By default; option selected is component controller attributes.

Check your component controller attributes section, exporting \ importing parameters declaration would have come there, if you wouldn't have changed the option in wizard step.

Check the snap shot for more details - [http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/O5KUXKmdYgtJsLM__Jpc1g?feat=directlink]

Regards

Manas Dua

Edited by: Manas Dua on Dec 5, 2009 9:23 PM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184588
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Lekha and Manas Dua,

thanks a lot for your answers. I was so stupid and didn't realize it. Now it works.

Thx, Vanessa

Former Member
0 Kudos

When uising the code wizard have you checked the boxes against the exporting/importing paramaters..i guess here something i s missing...