former_member1091983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If i select the option in sale order at item level Part.dlv./item

option "C" complete delivery under shipping tab..as well as the

overdeliv. tolerance and Under delivery tolerance options to

10% ..system does not let me to perform delivery though the order

quantity is less than the overdelivery tolerance of 10%.

when i attempt to do delivery system is throwing the following error

Full delivery is required (message no.VL062).

We have changed this message type to error from information as per the

client's requirement.

I need to able to deliver with the complete delivery and overdeilv.option..how can i achieve this?

Thanks in advance...

Reg,

JJ

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

As per my understanding, though your delivery quantity is within the tollerance limits, it does not match with the order quantity and hence the system is not allowing you to save the delivery. This is how the system is supposed to behave for a complete delivery option.

To handle your issue, you should go for enhancement using an appropriate userexit in delivery, to allow the creation of delivery as long as the delivery quanitity is in the tollerance limits and if required, you can also think about changing the order quantity to the quantity in the sales order when the delivery is saved.

Thanks,

Ravi

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member1091983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I learned from SAP that always the Complete delivery "C" setting over rides the under/over delivery condition. So we have achieved this task by an userexit in the sales order.

Thanks a lot for your efforts.

Reg,

JJ

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi JJ,

Many thanks for updating the forum. This will help us to update our knowledge and also to correct our understanding of the concepts especially when we never faced such kind of scenarios.

I have a doubt regarding the complete delivery and the delivery tollerances. As per your message..

I learned from SAP that always the Complete delivery "C" setting over rides the 
under/over delivery condition

In such case, if the order quantity is 100, over delivery tollerance is 10%, complete delivery is checked, then if I create a delivery for 110 quantity...I am under the impression that the system will allow us to create delivery for any quantity between 100 and 110. But as per your message, the system should not allow to create delivery above or below 100. Unfortunately, I donot have access to IDES to test the scenario. If you have tried it, please update us the system behaviour.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

the settings what you have done are correct and make the below message from information to error

Message no VL 064 the path for the messages is below

Log execution->Shipping>System modification-Specify characteristics for system messages

Regards

Damu

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Does the delivery quantity is less than the order quantity (under delivery) though within the tollerance limits? What is the quantity in sales order and the quantity in delivery when getting this error.

Regards,

Ravi

former_member1091983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Thanks heaps for your response . Let me try to explain with the scenario..

Say for example, the sales ordr qty is 1000 and the settings of VBAP-

KZTLF= 'C' , under deliv.tolerance VBAP-UNTTO =10% . The available qty is

920 as per the system availability check. Here system does not let me

to do delivery but should allow me to do delivery to the quantities

between 900-1000 as per the setting VBAP-UNTTO =10% though VBAP-

KZTLF= 'C' because 10% of 1000 is 900. If the available qty is less than

900 then sytem should not allow me to perform delivery.

Kindly suggest..

Reg,

JJ

skrishen9
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi JJ

Please check whether the delivery tolerence limit is being maintained at Ship to party level

or not. Also confirm in Sales order that the complete delivery is not checked. I think at these

level this may be hindering the under tolerence ( VBAP-UNTTO ) delivery.

Thanks

Sushant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please go to VD52 tcode and check whether any settings for the "Part.dlv./item" option and the Tolernace Limits for your Customer Material Combination.

Always CMIR (VD52) will have priority over the Customer and Material Masters.

Regards

former_member1091983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi...

Sushant: No seperate ship-to-party and at item level complete delivery is marked to C...and under deliv.tolerance also marked to 10%...

SAP2020: Yes..i m maintaining these entries in VD51 ...

Please guys read my requirement once again..i believe you have not got my requriemnt precisely...

Appreciate your help...

Reg,

JJ

former_member1091983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Any update on this issue??

Reg,

JJ

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I dont have access to SAP and hence not able to test it as stated by you. That is even after maintaining under delivery tolerance in customer master, I have to check whether system is permitting to post the goods issue or not below the order quantity.

Nevertheless, can you please let me know in TCode zero VLP what is maintained for the field "Check under delivery" ??

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member1091983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sir,

Thanks for your response

It is 'Check overdelivery: A-Note about the situation'

Reg,

JJ

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
It is 'Check overdelivery: A-Note about the situation'

On top of it, you can see under delivery also. Is there any value maintained ?? In fact, before posting these questions, I was also under the impression that whatever tolerance limit that we maintain in customer master should control the system accordingly and that is the only area from where the tolerance limit is being controlled in standard, to the best of my knowledge.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member1091983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Again,

On top of it, you can see under delivery also

There is no specific field like check under delivery in 0VLP..there is only Check minimum qty with the value A-Note abt the situation.

I believe this Part.dlv./item VBAP-KZTLF= 'C' setting in a sales order line item, override the both under and overdlivery fileds' values.

Reg,

JJ

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry as I said above, I dont have access to SAP and hence, keep posting couple of questions. Anyway, tomorrow I will test and give you a feedback about my findings on this. In the meanwhile, let us see whether somebody else is giving a solution to your issue.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Tested for a sale order and below are my findings

Finding 1

1) Had changed the warning message to error in OVM1

2) Maintained "C" in KNVV - KZTLF

3) Maintained 10% in KNVV - UNITO

4) Created a sale order for 120 pcs

5) Stock uploaded for 100 pcs

6) Able to do PGI

Finding 2

1) Maintained "C" in KNVV - KZTLF

2) Removed 10% in KNVV - UNITO

3) Created a sale order for 20 pcs

4) Stock uploaded for 10 nos.

5) System prevented me doing PGI

For information, my IMG settings are as follows:-

1) In VOV7, Completion Rule is A and Billing Relevance is A

2) In VTLA at header level, maintained routine 001 for Header Data and at item level, routine 101 is maintained both for Order requirements and Item data with "Pos./neg. quantity" as plus.

Hope this information is suffice to check your settings.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member1091983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sir,

Thanks heaps for your reply and efforts. I have checked all of my settings as you said. All are identical with yours.

Besides, i have checked the same experiment in IDES whatever you did , but its not working as you said. It's throwing the same error msg ' Full delivery is required' (VL062)... and i'm not even able to enter into Delivery screen..

Even if we go with your output, kindly check the logic...Sales order qty is 120..and availble stock is 100.

As per the under deliv.tolerance 10%, system sholud allow to do delivery 108 to120 stocks only( 120-10%=108) but not less than 108.

waiting for your reply...

Reg,

JJ

Edited by: Jagsap on Dec 11, 2009 10:11 AM

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you please let me know what is the outcome

a) as per my Finding1 and

b) as per my Finding2

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member1091983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In both the cases outcome was same eror :Full delivery is required

Thanks,

JJ

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Full delivery is required

In second case, this is quite okay but I am confused as to why system is preventing you to do PGI in the first instance. By the by what is your item category settings ??

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member1091983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Good evening,

why system is preventing you to do PGI

For me, system does not even letting me to enter into delivery screen !!!!!!!!!.

Item category (TAN) is purely std settings

Completion Rule- Blank (i tried with A also as you suggested !! )

Billing Relevance-A

Pricing-X

Reg,

JJ