cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idoc is showing error "Ship-to party XXX can not be used, message no.VP204

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I print out the PO against the vendor in ME9F, en idoc which should create a copy of itself which is an inbound idoc is created. This inbound idoc should create a sales order against vendor (customers vendor = me) automatically. Unfortunately, this did not happen since the second idoc is showing en error which I wrote in the header. All occur in the same SAP system.

Does any one have an idea how to solve this or go forward with this?

Thanks.

Esra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Customer was not maintained in one of the necessary sales organisation (partner = ship-to)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Esra,

Note 715913 corrected the error where you could create a sales order with an invalid ship-to no. Please ensure that the Ship-to is valid.

Regards,

Raghavendra YN

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the error or errors in table EDIDS (with tcode SE16 or SE16N). With parameter fields surely you could know the origin of error.

I hope this helps you

Regards,

Eduardo

hiteshks79
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Ezra Nilsson

Are you able to fix the said problem.

If yes can you help me as I'm also geeting the same issue when I'm processing an idoc, which I've received from my customer.

regards

Hitesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hitesh,

I ran the idoc in the foreground processing in BD87 and found out the error that the customer was not maintainted in one of the sales organisations. I maintained the missing data in XD01. Then it worked out.

Good luck!

Esra