SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sending e-mail as a dunning activity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear xperts

How can I create a dunning activities to send e-mails?

Best regards.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Define a send control for email in the print workbench customizing. You can assign the send control to a correspondence type in the customizing of the correspondence variants.

Please search for documentation with 'send control' and 'correspondence variant'.

Kind regards,

David

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Define a send control for email in the print workbench customizing. You can assign the send control to a correspondence type in the customizing of the correspondence variants.

Please search for documentation with 'send control' and 'correspondence variant'.

Kind regards,

David

0 Kudos

Hi David, is the 'send control' only linked to the "correspondence variant" or are there other cuztomizing points that I should look for. Then this parameters should be entered at the contract account and will be taken from there.

If I want only some of the dunning lettters to be sent by e-mail, should I copy the "correspondence type" 0003 dunning? where do I make the link with the form that I want to send by e-mail? Do I make this link in the customizing point "Define Application Forms for correspondence"?

Thanks!

Edited by: BPX PARTNERS on Dec 21, 2009 9:48 PM