cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Modify Amount field in a sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I have created prices condition for a material at trx VK11 in order when i create a sales order (va01) a condition is determinated (PR00) and there is a value for the amount (position - field Amount KOMV-KBETR).

I want to know if it's possible to set this field in order the value calculated by condition PR00 can´t be modify by the user.

Thanks for you help.

Best regards.

Juan Bretón.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai JuanBret ,

If u want to set not to be modify the value of PR00 inthe sales order by the User, U have to do customize in the condition type maintenance.

1.Go to T.code: V/06

2. Go to condition type: PR00

3. there is one field : Manual entries- D Set the field 'D' as mentioned ,ie, Not possible to process manually

This will work 100%

If any more clarification pass it

If u r satisfied give rating

-

Janakiram.R

Edited by: janakiram.raja on Dec 4, 2009 4:25 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can modify the Amount if it isi Manual entry. or

Condition type which maintained with condition records in VK11,

Check the field box AMOUNT/PERCENT in the changes can be made Tab in the condition types in V/06

Please check these two options and revert back if you need more details

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your requirement can be achieved by this way. Go to the condition type PR00. Menu Path: SPRO >> SD >> Basic fn>> Pricing >> Condition Type. There you can maintain "Manual entry is not possible". Once you set this, this value will be picked from the condition record. Do not give the authorization of changing the price in the price master to the user. So, whenever the user creates a sales order, he can not change the price because it is set to "Manual entry is not possible".

Hope this information will be useful to you.

Regards,

K Bharathi