cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plants Abroad support in GTS 7.2 vs 8.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

I would like to know if anyone of you had any experience in setting op plants abroad in SAP GTS.

We heard that plants abroad was going to be standard in SLL 8.0 but we can find no such thing.

All replies are welcome.

regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Steven,

"Plants abroad" in SAP ERP is basically a VAT function and as such also concerns Intrastat reporting - as Marc already stated.

The services of Customs Management determine their respective legal regulations based on the country of the foreign trade organisation, regardless of the country of the issuing or receiving legal unit. To my knowledge, there is no intention to change this in the nearer future.

Best regards,

Christiane

Edited by: Christiane Schnellenbach on Apr 20, 2010 10:31 PM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have not seen anything on plants abroad on GTS 8.0 and in none of the RKT Documents.

From what I remember, plants abroad is to capture goods movements aspecially for the Intrastat. As the full intelligence of gathering the data for Intrastat remains in the ERP (GTS is only creating the format), I would doubt that GTS could provide benefit there for the moment.But if I I ever hear something about it I'll keep you posted.

Regards,