cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ConfigException in XI protocol handler Error in File to Proxy scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

While running the File to Proxy scenario I am getting the following error sxmb_moni---Call Adapter service.

com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.ConfigException: ConfigException in XI protocol handler. Failed to determine a receiver agreement for the given message. Root cause: com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.impl.exception.CPALookupException: Couldn't retrieve outbound binding for the given P/S/A values: FP=;TP=;

I saw the solutions provided in the previous threads and done the following things...

1. Done the full cache refresh through url.

2. done the dummy modifications and reactivated configuration objects.

3. Checked the SLDCHECK trcode and running successfully.

4. Caches are updated in SXI_CACHE.

5. Redeveloped the Configuration scenario by deleting previous one.

After doing all these things finally we restarted the server also. But the same problem is existed.

In receiver communication channel I am using Addressying type as URL address in the XI adapter and provided the valid values.

While testing the Inbound proxy in R/3 system is working fine but when running throgh PI it is giving the error.

Is there any other things I need to do run this successfully????????????????

Regards

Goli Sridhar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

Might be problem with configration between XI and Server proxy.

Please check HTTP Connection and all related connection..

Thanks,

Sateesh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Test your secnario in ID from menu Tools --> Test Configuration and see if everythig is ok. Otherwise check if you have given the correct message interface in your receiver agreement.

Regards,

Sarvesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you for quick reply...

I done the Test configuraiton also.. and it is working fine without giving any errors...

If I want to use the Address type as HTTP Destination what value I need to give in HTTP destination.

REgards

Sridhar Goli

Former Member
0 Kudos

> If I want to use the Address type as HTTP Destination what value I need to give in HTTP destination.

You need to firs create an RFC Destination of Type H (which will connect to your R3 system) in your XI and then give that name in your HTTP Detination in XI.

Suppose you created RFC Destination as XI01_900_HTTP then you need to give this name in your HTTP destination under your receiver XI adapter.

Make sure you are using the Message Protocol as "XI2.0" in your CC.

Regards,

Sarvesh

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
If I want to use the Address type as HTTP Destination what value I need to give in HTTP destination.

It should be a RFC destination created in SM59 and should be of type H....to confirm check it here:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/f4/0a1640a991c742e10000000a1550b0/content.htm

can you confirm the values which you have entered values as mentioned below:

Target Host: Nane of the SAP system

Service Number: HTTP Port Number of the SAP System.

Path Prefix: /sap/xi/engine?type=entry

Regards,

Abhishek.

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It needs to be selected based on the WAS Server.....for 6.20 it is XI2.0......for 6.40 it should be XI3.0....if there is something missing then feel free to correct it.

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
Former Member
0 Kudos

>

>

> It needs to be selected based on the WAS Server.....for 6.20 it is XI2.0......for 6.40 it should be XI3.0....if there is something missing then feel free to correct it.

>

> Regards,

> Abhishek.

Thanks for making it more clear

Regards,

Sarvesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Frindz,

Thank for ur inputs....

After using the HTTP Destination as Addressing type also I am getting the same problem mentioned in the above.

Is there any thing otherthan all these to...............?????????????

Here we are using the PI 7.0 so I used the Message Protocol as XI 3.0.

Regards

Sridhar Goli

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
CPALookupException

This indicates that (even though the objects are created in ID) at runtime ID objects cannot be found....so there is surely a problem with cache.....can you ensure that the activation list has no problem (ID --> Environment --> Cache Status Overview)

Also check in SXI_CACHE whether all the IR & ID objects are present.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frindz ,

Thank you for ur valuable inputs...to solve this issue....

I used the Addressing type as URL address and activated the scenaio.

As you said, the problem could be with Cache problem.. Once I done the Delta Cache refresh... the problem was solved and getting some other issule like 'XIProtocol:NOT_AUTHORIZED_FOR_PROC' and with the help of basis team... solved the problem.

Thanks alot....frinds...

Regards

Goli Sridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your error 'Failed to determine a receiver agreement for the given message' is one step before the proxy adapter. Its not getting the corresponding receiver agreement.

Please can you check that all the ID steps are done

Regards

vijaya