SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoicing Error >4113 - G/L account does not exist

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

When i´m trying to invoice appear this error "G/L account does not exist", I checked the account and exist. The main and subtransactions are defined for this G/L account. In the contract account is allocate the correct account determination.

I´m running out of options to fix this problem.

Please give me a hint

Thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Firstly check the whether division, acct id, main and sub transactions are properly matched and mapped ( right combination) and against the GL accounts exist.

further check t.coode FQZC ( cash discount and posting difference ) whether for the chart of account , cash discount, payment difference debit or credit, disc assignment, revenue and expendiure are properly considered.

above all check the respective main and sub transaction settings - that is go to that particular configuration -> environemtn tab-? access sequence is checked or not

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It could be difficult to help without experiencing the error, but I would advise you check if you have adequate settings in posting area 0040 using transaction FQC0 for your application area and Chart of Accts.

You need to input G/L account for columns:

Revenue Account

Expense account

Recvble corr.

Main Trans.

Subtransaction

Lets know if this is helpful.

Kind regards,

David

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In document setting if you are using the rounding rule , then a GL account should be assigned for posting rounding difference.

Pls check in SPRO from FQC40 whether the GL account is assigned for posting rounding difference.

Thanks,

Banasri Mitra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Firstly check the whether division, acct id, main and sub transactions are properly matched and mapped ( right combination) and against the GL accounts exist.

further check t.coode FQZC ( cash discount and posting difference ) whether for the chart of account , cash discount, payment difference debit or credit, disc assignment, revenue and expendiure are properly considered.

above all check the respective main and sub transaction settings - that is go to that particular configuration -> environemtn tab-? access sequence is checked or not

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thanks a lot for all your help.

The problem was solved.

Regards

Manuel

0 Kudos

Hello,

I know it has been long since you received this error and solved it. I am receving the same error and can not move on. Can you please guide me what you did?

0 Kudos

Scroll up and Go up to Correct Answer by narayanan iyer  on Dec 8, 2009 11:05 PM

further check t.coode FQZC ( cash discount and posting difference ) whether for the chart of account  , cash discount, payment difference debit or credit,  disc assignment, revenue and expenditure are properly considered.

above all check the respective main and sub transaction settings  - that is go to that particular configuration -> environment tab-? access sequence  is checked or not

0 Kudos

Hello,

I checked all these settings and they seem to be correct. All accounts assigned properly.

0 Kudos

check the respective main and sub transaction settings

go to that particular configuration -> environment tab-> access sequence is checked or not

0 Kudos

it is checked for all posting areas. Below is an example of one area.

0 Kudos

Have you checked using TCODE FQC40, whether the GL account is assigned for posting rounding difference? These need to be defined.