cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

regarding roles?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

Can we maintain roles so that purchaser from MM and supplier from SUS can log into SUS and purchaser can even have a display role of supplier like composite role or is it possible on SuS side via BP monitor tcode.

Regards

Micheal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

You can add the respective roles for the MM ( purchaser ) and for the SUS also

Please check with your BASIS team. Standard roles are available in SRM

or otherwise you can make a composite role with the help of baisis team

Regards

G.Ganesh Kumar

revi_wiratman
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Please see my other posting below on how you can update copy role SAP_EC_SUS_ADMIN_PURCHASER to a new role for buyer by modifying some of the authorization object.

As an alterntative, you can also create 3 new roles based on role SAP_EC_SUS_ORDER_PROCESSOR, SAP_EC_SUS_DISPATCHER, and SAP_EC_SUS_INVOICER. You will need to modify authorization object BBP_SUS_P2 on each new role so it only provides a read only access. You can then create a composite role containing these three new roles.

Revi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

If supplier is behind a firewall then how do u think buyer will be able to login?what kind of development is required.

Regards

Micheal

Edited by: micheal.smith on Dec 8, 2009 4:07 PM

revi_wiratman
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Not quite clear on your question. SUS server is typically placed behind your company firewall, and you'll typically installed SUS together with supplier collaboration package portal content, where the logon page will be placed in DMZ. So supplier will logon to your system from DMZ. Buyer will not have a problem logging in to SUS server since they are already behind firewall.

So there should be no special development required to allow buyer an access to SUS server, apart from creating the special roles I mentioned below.

Revi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Revi

We have two portals one at buyer side and one at the supplier side in MM-SuS scenario, Is it possible to enable buyer to accept/reject suppliers from the buyer portal using SuS WF-Like(Application controlled WFL) . Is it possible to have buttons like Accept, Reject, Send to backend system, Send to Supplier. If a buyer says accept button then supplier PO should be accepted from SuS side and PO should be send to MM system, If we select Reject button then supplier PO should be rejected and PO rejected status should be sent to SuS system, If we select send to backend system button then PO should be sent to backend system and if we select Send to Supplier button it should send PO/other documents to supplier. Supplier SuS behind firewall. Buyer is not at firewall.I know this is not standard. What kind of development /activities needs to be done inorder to accomplish the task. WFL for POR, backend system is ECC and We are using SuS without ROS.Please let me know

Regards

Micheal

Answers (0)