Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reversal for delivery

rajani_sk
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have a situation wherein am not able to reverse a delivery of a sales order.

During reversal for a delivery using vl09,we get the error "Document does not contain any selectable items"

Message no. M7064.

Could someone tell me what could be the problem

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

rajani_sk
Participant
0 Kudos

The reason i had the error was my Z mvt type doesnt have a reversal/Follow on mvt type configured in OMJJ.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes you would have to add VL09 to allowed transactions in the configuration for that particular movement type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check the document flow of the delivery whether the goods issue documents exists or not ?

Also please check the delivery goods issue status is A or C.

Other possibility may be the goods issue document may be deleted or reversed using the MM transaction in MIGO

or MBST instead of VL09 transaction. In this case, the delivery good issue status will not udpate from 'C' to 'A'

Please check the above

kind regards,

Ramana

rajani_sk
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

i dont want to delete the delivery,just wanna reverse the PGI through vl09.

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to VL03N transaction check for your delivery Follow-on documents.If your delivery has PGI material document is there ,then definatley system will allow you to reverse material document through VL09.It seems either your delivery is not PGIed or material document already reversed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Vl09 is used to reverse the PGI, in your case it seems that PGI already reversed for delivery.

go to vl02n and then chcek the PGI status and here you can also delete the delivery, under popup menu outbound delivery - delete.

regards

Vivek.