cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need information on BAPI for Sales Process ?

sarthak_mohantysd
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello SAP folks,

I am currently involved in Consumer Portal integration with SAP System. I need information about the right kind of BAPI that would help me to enter and retrieve data from SAP database. I have noted down following funtionality in Sales And Distribution areas where i require a BAPI :

1. Account Management -- > There are concept of Sales rep, Dealer on the consumer Portal. My question is -- > Could anyone suggest some BAPI for creation of User ID for Sales rep and Dealer as well i need information on the BAPI which would also help me displaying the data from SAP database. As far i know, in Customer Master record, we maintain Contact person and Buiness Partners. So how to take up these development into consideration ???

2. Mulitple Credit Card Management --> Please suggest the BAPI for meeting this functionality at Sales order level.

3. Customer Inclusion/Exclusion --> Here the basic need is exclude certain customer from availabling some product. Please suggest the BAPI for this operation.

Regards,

Sarthak

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sarthak M,

Assume you have gone through the transaction BAPI,

where you can find all relevant BAPI's .

select the relevant text such as "sales orders" - from the right side of the screen - check "Tools" tab,where you will find "Create BAPI list", click to search for the Function moduels.