Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Result Recording

rajesh_sutar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Pls help me in following:

I want to do result recording for lot. I have to enter vendor batch no. & Lot no in result recording.As per I have created MIC,s like VDBTH & LOTNO. I have maintained inspection plan also. I want to enter vendor batch no as AGFD1256 like that & Lot no like LOT 01,LOT 02 in result recording. But facing error "Value can't be interp. as floating-point number or longer than 22 charac." System accepting only numeric number like 1256 & 01.

How to solve this.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Raja

you can get the detials from either QAPP table or you can make use of this BAPI which will entire details about the inspection lot

BAPI_INSPOPER_GETDETAIL

Regards

Gajesh

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Raja

Why do you need to enter the values again. you entered the batch number in the input screen which can be used for analysis .

In result recording you can either have numeric values or select using a characteristic catalog. You cannot enter vendor batch in result recording

Please let me know what is the intention of entering the values again in result recording

Regards

Gajesh

rajesh_sutar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dear,

Thanks for your continues reply.

1. From Where do I get Vendor Batch no. & Lot no which I have entered in pop up screen.

2. We are doing a development for client where we required this Vendor batch no & Lot no. I do I fetch this data from QM for that development.

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Raja

What i mean to say make use of inspection point and enter value of vendor batch and lot number in the inspection point identifier

for that first configure the inspection point to include vendor batch and lot number , This can be done in

1) SPRO > QM >Quality Planning >Inspection Planning > General > Define Identifier for Inspection Points > Take 100 as inspection point > Now here configure Text length 18 & Text length 10 by putting in Keyword Vendor Batch and Lot number respectively

2) Now input this inspection point in the inspection plan header and also make sure that you have created an sampling procedure which has free inspection point selected

By doing this in when you try to do result recording pop up will come for inputting vendor batch and lot number and then enter results

Please let me know your feedback

Regards

Gajesh

rajesh_sutar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dear,

Thanks again,

I have done what you said. When I entered for result recording pop up came for inputting vendor batch and lot number and then I entered vendor batch and lot number as per my requirement. But as I maintained MIC,s for Vendoe batch no & Lot no in Inspection plan,when I try to entered Vendor batch no & Lot no resp in result recording for that MIC's facing same error as I told u earlier.

What to do.

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Raja

You are referring to which inspection type. Try to use inspection point and enter vendor details and batch number in the text field

Regards

Gajesh

rajesh_sutar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dear,

Thanks for your prompt reply.

I am referring inspection type 01.

Can u pls explain in detail how to do it.