cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing of Means of Transport for deployment order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Is it possible to manually/ programatically change the means of transport of a deployment order ? for example once deployment has run, it has created a deployment order with means of transport, lets say, 0001 ( Truck). Now i want to change the means of Transport to 0003 ( Air). Is it possible using some BADI etc ?

Pls note that i know that by assigning product speciic means of product of 0003, it is possible to directly create deployment order for 003 means of transport. Due to some requirement, we want to change it manually.

Regards,

Pawan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pawan,

I suggest that for the location products where the means of

transport has been changed, you can delete the existing

deployment orders and then carry out a rerun so that system

will uses the existing master data with the new means of

transport and you can utilise those orders as per your

requirement.

Regards

R. Senthil mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil,

I tried that option already. Infact there is no need to delete existing deployment order, you can simply run deployment with replan all option. This will create deployment orders on the new means of transport. What i wanted is, without running deployment, is there some option possible wherein i can change the means of transport of an existing order, which is already created on another means of transport ?

regards,

Pawan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pawan,

Go to interactive TLB view. Load the transportation for relevant source and destination location. Deployment orders will appear on the right box of view. Select the orders, right click, there exist option of change of means of transport. Change it. Save it and exit without taking TLB run.

Hope this helps!

Best regards,

Vaibhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pawan,

Go to interactive TLB view. Load the transportation for relevant source and destination location. Deployment orders will appear on the right box of view. Select the orders, right click, there exist option of change of means of transport. Change it. Save it and exit without taking TLB run.

Hope this helps!

Best regards,

Vaibhav