cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order blocked for credit with status "Payment Terms"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Sales order is blocked for credit, as when i refer the t.code vkm3 or vkm1, the status of blocking showing as "Payment Term". Geenrally the status of credit block would be 'Old item', Dynamic check', value etc.

My question here is how the sales order is blocked with status "Payment Terms", and what is the role of payment terms in credit management.

regards

Vivek.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Hi Vivek,

The Standard Cr. management ( Automatic credit check) of SAP has Critical Fields Check - payment terms is one of them,

If it is being changed in sales order (other than maintained in Customer master) the sales order will go for credit block

Thanks

Dilip S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

But in my case, there is no change found for 'Payment Terms' in sales order, I have validated the change logs.

regards

Vivek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek

Goto your payment term settings in SPRO>SD>MAster data>Business partner>customer>Billing document>define terms of payments.

Check the payment term assigned in your sales order. Goto detail screen of payment term.

Check BLOCK KEY there.

try and revert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have not found any block key entered there, it is displayed as blank in payment terms.

any other suggestions/findings.

with regards

vivek.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

Please check in the customer master- company code data- payment transaction tab- automatic payment transaction section- payment block- if it is set for A or B which is for

A    Blocked for payment

B    Blocked for payment

Set it as per your requirement. Hope it works. Let us know.

Thanks

Saroaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you opted Critical fields in the Credit management

Automatic credit check

system will when and than you change the critical fields

Payment terms

Additional value days

Fixed value date

Thanks and Regards

Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I have already tried all above mention option, but not found the cause..

any other clues..

with regards

Vivek.

former_member206976
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to SD>Basic Functions> Credit management>Define automatic credit control there select your credit control area and risk category combination and go for details , there is a field credit check for oldest open item (CMPAG), credit check against overdue item ( CMPAF) check there how many days are maintained, depend upon that days of your customer open line item system if giving the message of block.

regards

bvdv