cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

severity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sir.

what is the signfication of severityof each one reduction, normal, tightened inspection.

and how to know when iam doing results recording , whether this lot has to skip or do results recording.

what is the difference between attribute insp,varinsp.by s-methed,with out valuations pars.

what is the functionality of Dynamic modification at lot level, at inspection type level, at char level,

pl tell me above said points.

regards

Baswaraj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

What is the signfication of severityof each one reduction, normal, tightened inspection.

Seviarity is nothing but how you want to inspect a perticular sample depending upon the sample size of the inspection lot.

Like for reduced inspection for lot size of 1000 your sample size will be 10 for AQL level of 4

for Normal inspection for lot size of 1000 your sample size will be 50 for AQL level of 4

for tighten inspection for lot size of 1000 your sample size will be 100 for AQL level of 4

So seviarity will decide how sample size for the same AQL level.how from reduced to tightned.

+and how to know when iam doing results recording , whether this lot has to skip or do results recording

.+This will depend upon status:

"1" : To be processed.

when "4":means skip.Here char will become Gray and system will tell you you need not to inspect the char.

what is the difference between attribute insp,varinsp.by s-methed,with out valuations pars.

Attribute is nothing but the Go-No GO yes or no Accepted rejected like Qualitative inspection in SAP

Variable is nothing but the Quantitative data like dime 10.3 +/- 0.02 etc

S method is nothing but out of 100 how many samples even rejected that will leads to acceptence of lot.

Without valuation means there will be no valuation like manual or auto.Generally it is used in conjuction with Inspection type setting.

what is the functionality of Dynamic modification at lot level, at inspection type level, at char level,When you are using a task list then you can add DMR at task list header.

When you apply DMR at header at select lot level then it is applicable to all the cha in the task list.

When you apply DMR at header at select char level & apply DMR at char level then it is applicable to only a char against which you have applied the DMR>

If you are not using a task list then DMR is applied at the Inspection type level.We apply DMR in Inspection type.

I hope You got what I am saying

Regards

Sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sir

What is the signfication of severityof each one reduction, normal, tightened inspection.

Seviarity is nothing but how you want to inspect a perticular sample depending upon the sample size of the inspection lot.

Like for reduced inspection for lot size of 1000 your sample size will be 10 for AQL level of 4

for Normal inspection for lot size of 1000 your sample size will be 50 for AQL level of 4

for tighten inspection for lot size of 1000 your sample size will be 100 for AQL level of 4

So seviarity will decide how sample size for the same AQL level.how from reduced to tightned.

what is the reduced inspection , normal inspection, tighten inspection, and for lot we have to inspect these 3inspections ?

and how to mantained in the system.?

+and how to know when iam doing results recording , whether this lot has to skip or do results recording

.+This will depend upon status:

"1" : To be processed.

when "4":means skip.Here char will become Gray and system will tell you you need not to inspect the char.

when it wiil show 4 and char will bcome Gray. what are the setting to done to get this status?

Attribute is nothing but the Go-No GO yes or no Accepted rejected like Qualitative inspection in SAP

Variable is nothing but the Quantitative data like dime 10.3 +/- 0.02 etc

S method is nothing but out of 100 how many samples even rejected that will leads to acceptence of lot.

Without valuation means there will be no valuation like manual or auto.Generally it is used in conjuction with Inspection type setting.

iam doing only Attribute and variable , for this which DMR leveL WILL be in the Header.?

thanks and regards

Baswaraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well too many Questions in one thread.You are confusing yourself

Ok I will try to explain you....

for lot we have to inspect these 3inspections ?

and how to mantained in the system.?

1.See you have sampling scheme which has facility to enter th seviariies.

2.You can create a sampling scheme with multiple seviarities.

3.You Use this sampling scheme in sampling procedure.

4. Sampling procedure & DMR( which has SKIP status & seviarity ) are connected with each other in table QDB3.

Where you can maintain the relationship between these two.

5.when you use the DMR & sampling procedure in the task list unless both have same seviarity stages will not chage rather you can not change the seviarity.

You need not always bother about the sevairity untill you came across scenario where you wish to tighten the inspection due to some rejection etc.

This is possible through QDL2.

what are the setting to done to get this status?

You have to apply DMR across char level.

iam doing only Attribute and variable , for this which DMR leveL WILL be in the Header.?

DMR level will not be depend upon these factors.It depends upon how you want to inspect the material & not what.

so it's better to select lot based DMR irrespective of Attribute or veraible

I hope its clear

Regards

Sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

1.what are the setting to done to get this status?

You have to apply DMR across char level.

2.iam doing only Attribute and variable , for this which DMR leveL WILL be in the Header.?

DMR level will not be depend upon these factors.It depends upon how you want to inspect the material & not what.

so it's better to select lot based DMR irrespective of Attribute or veraible

IN 1. YOUR SAYING dmr at char and in 2. lot based dmr.

which is i select.

thanks and regards

Baswaraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

first answer was to bring the skip status to char.so if indiviually you want to put the skip status you have to apply DMR at char level.

second answer's reference with respect to the attribute & variable or sevairity.

Both are different concepts.

Ok Remember one thing ,if you want to skip all the char of a Inspection lot then select the "DMR at Lot level".

but when you want to skip the individual char then use "DMR at char level" and apply DMR against a char in a task list.In this case keep the DMR field blank at the header.

Both the levels have there own significance.

I hope it is clear to you

Regards

Sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sir

i have mantained the following dat aFOR DMR

STAGE INSPSEV SKIP IST SHORT TEXT STC NOOF INSPECTIONS MAX SKIP DUR NEW STAGE REJ NEWINSPSTGE

1 4 TIK NORMALINSP TIK 10 2 1 1

2 2 --- REDUCEDINSP TIK 10 2 1 2

3 -

TIK -

SKIP TIK 10 4 3 1 3

4 6 -

--- 100%INSP TIK 10 4 1 4

FOR SAMPLING SCHEME

VALUATION PARAMETER -ATTRIBUTIVE INSP.AND SAMPLING TABLE FOR INSPECTION SEVERITIES.ARE TICKED.

MANTAINED INSPECTION SEVERITIES FOR 2,4,6AS FOR IS200.

LOT SIZE SAMPLSIZE C1 D1

8 5 1 LIKE THAT MANTINED SAME DATA FOR ALL SEVERTIES.UP TO 35000 LOT SIZE.

15 5 1

25 5 1

50 5 1

90 5 1

150 5 1

280 20 1

500 20 1 2

1200 32 2 3

3200 50 3 4

SAMPLING PROCEDURE CREATED with this sapling scheme and valution mode att.insp.nonconformeing unitsmanual.and this sampling procedure is assinged with dmr.by qdb3.

inspectionplan in header dmr with lot level and and given madufication rule as createda bove .and assinged mic and samoling procedure.

quality level also mantained.

like that i mantained the data ,

now tell me 1.when the lot will skip and when chare will skip.for this what are the settings

2. in sampling sheme imantained for all severties same data , lotsize, sampling size , acceptence ,rejectionnumber,

is it correcte ,or if not what dat a should mantain? wher can i get this data ?

3. what is the functionallity of quality level.

4. pl tell me what are the mistkes i had done.

i faced the problem when iam doing results recording no lot has skiped or lot skiped .in day i have done results recording for4lots.

pl tell me all details.

thanks and regards

Baswaraj

Edited by: baswa raj on Dec 8, 2009 7:39 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Although your data was not very readable but

1.when the lot will skip and when chare will skip.for this what are the settings

Char will skip when lot is skipped.Individual char will not skip.All will skip at a tme as DMR is applied at lot level.

2. in sampling sheme imantained for all severties same data , lotsize, sampling size , acceptence ,rejectionnumber, is it correcte ,or if not what dat a should mantain? wher can i get this data ?

i am not able to interprete much but seems to be ok.

Quality level in simple terms how you want variation in the inspection dynamically.it is associated with DMR.

you have maintained skip in DMR which when executed can change the level & hence Quality level.

can be seen in QDL2

4. pl tell me what are the mistkes i had done. i faced the problem when iam doing results recording no lot has skiped or lot skiped .in day i have done results recording for4lots. pl tell me all details.

TIK -

SKIP TIK 10 4 3 1 3 4 6 -
please check this or explain

when skip stage is reached.After how many lots accepted.

When you do RR not a single char must be rejected then only Quality level will change.

Sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

dearsir

now it will readble , pl check this data and tell me

Dear sir i have mantained the following dat aFOR DMR STAGE, INSPSEV ,SKIP, IST ,SHORT TEXT ,STC ,NOOF INSPECTIONS MAX SKIP DUR ,NEW STAGE ,REJ, NEWINSPSTGE ,as given below.

1 4 TIK NORMALINSP TIK 10 2 1 1 ,

2 2 --- REDUCEDINSP TIK 10 2 31,

3, -

TIK -

SKIP TIK 10 4 3 1 3,

4 6 -

--- 100%INSP TIK 10 4 1 4

FOR SAMPLING SCHEME VALUATION PARAMETER -ATTRIBUTIVE INSP.AND SAMPLING TABLE FOR INSPECTION SEVERITIES.ARE TICKED. MANTAINED INSPECTION SEVERITIES FOR 2,4,6AS FOR IS200.

LOT SIZE ,SAMPLSIZE, C1 ,D1 ,8 5 1 LIKE THAT MANTINED SAME DATA FOR ALL SEVERTIES.UP TO 35000 .

. 15 5 1 ,25 5 1, 50 5 1 ,90 5 1, 150 5 1 ,280 20 1 ,500 20 1 2 ,1200 32 2 3 ,3200 50 3 4 .

SAMPLING PROCEDURE CREATED with this sapling scheme and valution mode att.insp.nonconformeing unitsmanual.and this sampling procedure is assinged with dmr.by qdb3. inspectionplan in header dmr with lot level and and given madufication rule as createda bove .and assinged mic and samoling procedure.

quality level also mantained. like that i mantained the data ,

now tell me 1.when the lot will skip and when chare will skip.for this what are the settings

2. in sampling sheme imantained for all severties same data , lotsize, sampling size , acceptence ,rejectionnumber, is it correcte ,or if not what dat a should mantain? wher can i get this data ?

4. pl tell me what are the mistkes i had done. i faced the problem when iam doing results recording no lot has skiped or lot skiped .in day i have done results recording for4lots.

pl tell me all details.

thanks and regards Baswaraj

Edited by: baswa raj on Dec 8, 2009 8:42 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In addition to what ans given in prior thread:

As per your DMR

first stage is

Means 10 lots must be ok then it will move to second stage that is reduced.

Again in second stage 10 will be inspected & must be ok then it will come to stage 3.

Also check why 3 lots are rejected then it come sto stage 1.it should be 1 only.

3, -

TIK -

SKIP TIK 10 4 3 1 3,

Now here:

10 will be skipped if all ok then remain in stage but what is again "3" is it skip duration.Then remove it. Also even if rejected why it should remain in stage 3 again.It should move to other stage again.

It is wrong.

I think this will answer to all your questions.

Regards

Sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

As per your DMR

first stage is

Means 10 lots must be ok then it will move to second stage that is reduced.

it is ok as per u

Again in second stage 10 will be inspected & must be ok then it will come to stage 3.

Also check why 3 lots are rejected then it come sto stage 1.it should be 1 only.

rejections will be 1 na as per u.

3, -

TIK -

SKIP TIK 10 4 3 1 3,

Now here:

10 will be skipped if all ok then remain in stage but what is again "3" is it skip duration.Then remove it. Also even if rejected why it should remain in stage 3 again.It should move to other stage again.

It is wrong.

stage 3 , insp servity not given , tick in skip, number of inspections 10, max skip duration 4, new stage 3,rejectinos 1,new inspections 3, is it correct.

what abt stage 4 i have given as below for stage 4, it correct.

stage 4, inspservity6, no of inspections 10, new stage 4, rejections,1, new inspection satge 4.

above said valves , which are constant and which variable,

thanks and regards

Baswaraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

1 & 2 are ok

stage 3 , insp servity not given , tick in skip, number of inspections 10, max skip duration 4, new stage 3,rejectinos 1,new inspections 3, is it correct.

Why you want max skip duration 4.repercation will be Qulaity level will reset after 4 days or 10 lots skipped.(which ever is earlier.)

why new stage after rejection 3 ,again I am saying it will remain in skip inspite of rejected.then why stage 3 again.??what is use.??

It will vever reach to stage 4

what abt stage 4 i have given as below for stage 4, it correct.

stage 4, inspservity6, no of inspections 10, new stage 4, rejections,1, new inspection satge 4.

This will never reach.& even if reached stage will never chage becaue after acceptence & rejection stage is same.

above said valves , which are constant and which variable,

What is actually you means to say

Sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

DEAR SIR

1 & 2 are ok, SO WHEN I CHECK IN THE QUALITY LEVEL first show satge 1after doing the 10 lots , it will show as 2.after doing 10 lots also same. so what is the problem , may be in stage 3. so pl tellme in stage 3 what are the settings.

and after also i have done results recording 10lots and ud also. but stage will not changing.

skiping also not takes placeafter 10lots has done ud also.

so pl tell me what is the problem

thanks and regards

Baswaraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear

As per your DMR

first 10 will be under inspection for first stage.

then again 10 inspection for the next stage 2.

then 10 skip in third stage.

Now in stage three it should be 10 1 1 4(that means when rejected should go to tightened)

That means say after accepted it should again go to normal cycle(stage 1).

I would suggest you for time been keep a simple DMR of two stages

stage 10 seviarity: 4 2 10 1 10

stage 20 skip 10 20 1 10

that means when rejected in first stage it will remain in stage 10 ,if 2 lots accepted it will move to stage 20

Also in stage 20 it will skip 10 lots & remain in skip stage if all are ok.If lot is rejected then it will move to stage 10.

try this & then design the complex one

I think that's what I can say.

Sujit

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Baswa raj

1) Severity as you rightly mentioned is defined as normal , reduced and tightened. Based on this severity level you design the DMR rule and also your sampling scheme. so for different inspection scope you can have different sampling procedure and this can be done using sampling scheme

2) Atributive inspection is nothing but qualitative inspections, it can be based on good/bad condition or based on defects

variable s method is based on the limits you set

without valuation is no valuation given to the mics

3) The basic information regarding DMR is available in the SAP help. You can read and it is highly self explanatory

Link: [http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/3c/929d11db7d11d283cb0000e829fdb3/frameset.htm]

Regards

gajesh