cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration Server/Engine not visible in RWB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Grasping at straws so please let me know if you need more information.

When importing into the ID in out production XI environment, it fails with a message it "No Application server with number XX found on host XXXXXXXX".

I am able to assign a business system from the SLD, but when I attempt to define a CC for a file adapter, no entry appears for the Adapter Engine.

In the RWB there are no entries for Integration Server or Integration Engines.

It looks that the installation of the production system is not complete? Some of the host names refer to a private network address and others for the public network access.

I have not SAP basis/sysadmin folks on staff (that have been trained that is).

I'm not sure what the status of the install is. I can get to the ABAP stack of the production system and all the J2EE components as well.

My Test and QA environments are fine. However the production system uses a separate SLD and many of the components are not installed. I manually created my third part TS/BS for a FTP scenario, but no luck.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

I think post installation is not done correctly..

Check these-

https://websmp102.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700001697502004E.PDF

https://websmp102.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/012003146900000493022005E/XI_AdminCheck_Version1.pdf

Some of the Tcodes are-

1)SLDCHECK

2) SM59 ->INTEGRATION_DIRECTORY_HMI

3) SPORXY in XI to check the Integration Builder and Server

2) Online help

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/78/20244134a56532e10000000a1550b0/content.htm

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Moorthy

Message was edited by: Krishna Moorthy P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Moorthy,

Thanks again for your assistance. The SLDCHECK from my production XI system works. That is how I found there

was a separate SLD for production. Another example of seeing is believing since there was supposed to only be ONE SLD.

The AdminCheck looks like a great resource for our XI staff. Thanks. Added to my Linkstash.

I assume I am running SM59 from my production XP box?

If so, I don't see any RFC Dests for INTEGRATION_DIRECTORY_HMI. R/3, HTTP, Internal, logical SNA/CPI-C, TCP/IP and via ABAP/4 are the only options.

SPROXY on the prod XI shows my SWCV. My problem arises when I try to import the Integration Directory side.

Thanks for the help.

Regards,

Mark Rinkel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

first check your XI components have been created in the production SLD according to SAP note 764176 "Error in XI due to inconsistent SLD contents".

Then try to execute transaction SLDCHECK in ABAP stack. If it is giving any red lights, use SAP note 768452 "Troubleshooting SLDCHECK". And last but not least, if you are absolutely not sure what has been done, it might be a good idea to go through the XI Configuration Guide Step by Step just to make sure, that nothing is missing.

Regards

Christine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Christine,

My symptoms exactly! Forwarded on to the SAP contractor. He's not a XI basis guy so any help will do.

For some reason, I don't see the buttons to award points. Topic was marked as a question...

High marks!