cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email ID from CUP is not getting pushed in SAP Backend

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When a SAP user provisioning requests comes in GRC5.3, CUP after the request get approved the user ID get created in the SAP Backend system and also the roles get assigned as per the CUP request but the user email ID is not getting updated in SAP Backend.

Please help.

Regards

MK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

MK,

I have never seen this issue. Can you please paste the logs here and open a message with SAP?

Alpesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alpesh,

GRC is pulling data from HR System and the creating the users(automated) to other backend systems (ECC,BI,Portal,SCM,etc). In HR system email ids for the users are maintained,GRC5.3 is also getting the email ids for the users but then it creates the user IDs in the other system its not pushing the email id information. Have opened an OSS message and waitng for SAP's reply.

Regards

MK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hmmm..interesting. So, you can actually see email listed on the request form. If it does show up on request form then CUP must provision it to the SAP system. If it doesn't show up then CUP won't be able to provision email.

Can you check your user serach and user details data source? They both should point to HR in your case.

Alpesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I have checked email do exists in the CUP form. Its also mapped in the Field Mapping for HR trigger.Email is also maintained for the users in the HR system. But it does not come up in the SAP backend systems where users are getting auto provisioned through CUP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

MK,

Can you enable the debug mode log just before pushing the request for auto-provisioning and check if there are any exceptions, warning. Please paste the error log if any.

Regards,

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

MK,

Have you configured the Field Mappings --> Provisioning to map the AE email field with the required Target system field?

Simon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Amol and Simon. I will try the things you have suggested and will update you.

Sinom: I have already checked the configuration multiple times and the field mapping is fine.