Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel Invoice on past Billing date

noumanahmed_khan
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Is it possible that sytem should not allow billing date of cancel invoice before the date of actual billing document generated.

e.g I have created a billing document on 01.12.2009. If I try to cancel invoice for billing date 25.11.2009 system should not allow me.Currently it is happeing as system generate cancel invoice document for previous dates.

Is There any standard way to block or any other solution possible?

Your prompt response is highly appreciable

Nomi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We actually created an enhancement to block cross period cancellation for control purposes. That helps in flexing some control over inflated sales per say

former_member358181
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI,

My knowledge, you have closed the FI period last month.

Other may be any userexit is used. Check whether below link can help you.

https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ERPLO/SDUserexits

Regards,

Devendra

noumanahmed_khan
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for your prompt relply but as i mentioned that i dont want system to create Cancel invoice before my invoice billing date.

so FI period closing does not reflect to my scenario as It may be possible that billing document was created on 05-12-2009 and user create inovice cancellation document for 04-12-2009.I dont want my user to create cancel invoice document for 04-12-2009.It should be 5-12-2009 or later dates.

Thank you,

Nomi

former_member266852
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As per Standard System behaviour you can not Cancel invoice less then created date. if you try to do system will through error

Cheers

Shambhu Sarkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per standard SAP functionalty, it is not possible to cancel the invoice before creation date, system will through an error message.

with regards

Vivek.

noumanahmed_khan
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have checked the scenario again. System is generating Cancel Invoice document on previous dates but no accounting document is generated for it so Cancel invoice document is open for changing billing date.As soon as date is changed to current or future date it will create the accouting document.If you people are suggesting this solution you are right.

Thank you onces again

NoMi