cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changes in ESR not reflecting in SPROXY

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are implementing SRM 7.0 with PI 7.1.

We have a reuiquirement of adding custom fields in the standard message DespatchedDeliveryNotification_Out which is sent from SRM SUS. I have created the data type enhancement in the ESR in the namespace http://sap.com/xi/SRM/SupplierEnablement/Global

for the data type DespatchedDeliveryNotification. But the Data Type Enhancement is not visible in transaction SPROXY in the SRM server.

Even when this did not work, i created a new namespace in s/w comp SAP SRM SERVER and create the Data Type Enhancement in that. The new namespace is visible in SPROXY but the DTE is not.

Is this the way to do it?

Please advise.

Regards,

Karen Pereira

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello one more time,

This step-by-step blog is exactly what you are looking for:

XI/PI: Data type enhancements (standard Business Partner):

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2006/11/14/xipi-data-type-enhancements-standard-business-partner

You should do the same only with your standard type.

BR,

Dzmitry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have done similarly. The only difference is that I have created the DTE in the SAP SRM SERVER s/w comp and not in my own software component.

Regards,

Karen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do u find the DTE in SPROXY in your app (ECC) system. Are the objects in sproxy showing any error or all with green status. You can do a check and see

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have found the solution. Had to create the DTE in customer namespace because from SAP_BASIS 700 (SP14), proxy

regenerations in the SAP name space are not possible anymore.

Regards,

Karen

Edited by: Karen Pereira on Dec 16, 2009 12:40 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

If you can not see this menu options in SPROXY transactions it means that you don't have developer key or proper authorizations, any case you should contact your SAP administrator or BASIS team.

BR,

Dzmitry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Try to change/regenerate and activate your message interface at SRM side in SPROXY transaction. And of course your changes should be activated in SAP PI: ESR.

BR,

Dzmitry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The changes in ESR are already active amd in transaction SPROXY, for this particular software component, there is option of "Display Proxy" only. So I am not able to regenerate it.

Regards,

Karen