cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No object Status is available

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor

When I am creating new project in Cj20n project is getting saved in system. When I try to open the project I am getting below error.

I am working Ecc6.0 SAP_APPL Support package is 604. I tried to find out some note but could not get relevant not. More critical past is that the same is happening in all the client. i.e cross client.

I don't think it is config ( SPRO ) issue. I presume that might be standard table is being hindered in Custom Development, that's why the same is happening in all the client.

Share your opinion for solving the same & is it PS SPRO issue or due to Custom Development it is happening.

-

No status object is available for PRJ TE-008

Message no. BS001

Diagnosis

When trying to read the status of an object (PRJ TE-008), a system error occurred: For object number PD00000122 there is no status object.

Procedure

Please contact your system administrator.

-

With Regards

Nitin P.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply, but I believe both are different. In debug mode we found that it not passing Object status Prog SAPLCOKO ANd program suggested in note is different than it.

With Regards

Nitin P.

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I run CNSTATUS report, I could see there is inconsistency in system. I have corrected the same. After correction For all the Project, If I create new project in Cj20n and save gets the same error as mentioned above, If I create Network in new project before save in that case getting below error for network system status.

-

No status object is available for NTW 00000000001

Message no. BS001

Diagnosis

When trying to read the status of an object (NTW 00000000001), a system error occurred: For object number TM0000000017NP there is no status object.

Procedure

Please contact your system administrator.

-

With Regards

Nitin P.

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The same has been closed through trial and error method.

As we are using BADI : PROJECTDEF_UPDATE for customer requirement. Removed BADI and try to run std. , it run smoothly, So, came to arrived that The same is happening due to custom customization of BADI.

It was due to,

Some "commit work" is triggered within a user exit or a modification before the actual "commit work" of project is started

and, therefore, the number assignment of the status objects, was not executed at Project Save. This was giving std. System status related error BS001

With Regards

Nitin P.

amy_king
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

Thanks so much for posting the solution to this issue. We were experiencing this same issue and your posting helped me to solve it quickly.

Cheers,

Amy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for posting the solution...We recently came across this issue in CRM - SD integration and Glad we found this discussion toresolve the issue.