cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idea for implementing proposal management of IT service company

Former Member
0 Kudos

Helllo. Guru !!!

I seek your experiences or ideas for implementing proposal preparation process of IT service company.

A IT service company would like to manage resource assigned, expense incurred, and materials consumed for preparing a proposal to its clients.

In my opinion, by defining a project (WBS), it satisfies above-mentioned needs for proposal preparation task.

However, there will be a lot of projects from small to large if we create one project to one proposal task with regardless of the volume or period of a proposal.

How can I handle this business situation? If you have the similar experience, please let me know how to implement this situation in PS module.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

read the standard use of PS for quotation creation from SAP help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Seung,

Generally in an IT services company there will be lot of projects going on in an Organization. Going through your scenario i understand that each one of your proposals will be a unique one. If that is the case you may have to maintain a 1:1 ratio while creating a project. However, in case you get repetitive projects you can maintai a standard project structure and copy it whenever you get a new proposal.

PS also procides you with an option of maintaining a unique nomenclature to identify projects. You can use this functionality to identify the different proposals you create.

Hope this helps. Also lets wait for experts to comment on this.

Best Regards,

Gokul