cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JDBC->PI7.1->BAPI Synchronus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a scenario where Data of Sales orders are to be picked up from SQL Server using a STORED PROCEDURE and need to be sent to a BAPI -Sales Order which creates sales order in SAP ECC system and I would need to send the Sales ordenumber created back to the database using Update statement.

Can any how you give me links or steps of how to start my Datatypes and Message types and Graphical mapping programm for a Sender STORED PROCEDURE to BAPI and in the same for BAPI -RESPONSE SQL UPDATE statement.

Thanks in Advance.

KishoreJ.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank You, I am using 2 stored procedures one is for Selection and another is for Update.

So,Can I configure the scenario without BPM in this case, and it would be helpful if you can given the EXECUTE STATMENT FORMAT to be used in Communication channel.

Thank you,

KishoreJ.

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> Hi,

>

> Thank You, I am using 2 stored procedures one is for Selection and another is for Update.

>

> So,Can I configure the scenario without BPM in this case, and it would be helpful if you can given the EXECUTE STATMENT FORMAT to be used in Communication channel.

>

> Thank you,

> KishoreJ.

for the receiver side use this link;

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/2e/96fd3f2d14e869e10000000a155106/content.htm

<StatementName5>

<storedProcedureName action=u201D EXECUTEu201D>

<table>realStoredProcedureeName</table>

<param1 [isInput=u201Dtrueu201D] [isOutput=true] type=SQLDatatype>val1</param1>

</storedProcedureName > 

</StatementName5>

and yes, you can configure it without BPM, provided you are on the specific SP level (as mentioned in the wiki)

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> Hi Experts,

>

> I have a scenario where Data of Sales orders are to be picked up from SQL Server using a STORED PROCEDURE and need to be sent to a BAPI -Sales Order which creates sales order in SAP ECC system and I would need to send the Sales ordenumber created back to the database using Update statement.

>

> Can any how you give me links or steps of how to start my Datatypes and Message types and Graphical mapping programm for a Sender STORED PROCEDURE to BAPI and in the same for BAPI -RESPONSE SQL UPDATE statement.

>

> Thanks in Advance.

>

>

> KishoreJ.

you have two flows here,

JDBC -> RFC.Request and RFC.Response -> JDBC.

Since the RFC is a sync one, your scenario is Async - Sync

ref:

/people/arpit.seth/blog/2005/06/27/rfc-scenario-using-bpm--starter-kit

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/XI/File-RFC-File(Without+BPM)

Regarding stored procedures, you cannot use a single stored procedure in this case. So you can have a SP at the sender JDBC and another at the receiver JDBC.

/people/siva.maranani/blog/2005/05/21/jdbc-stored-procedures

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
JDBC->PI7.1->BAPI Synchronus

JDBC cannot work in Synchronous mode when working as a Sender!

You either have to make use of a BPM or use RequestResponseBean in the channel to do the above synchronous flow.

Regards,

Abhishek.