cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

qm process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

now i am learning qm module and i need your help.

when we create any raw material what are the date we required for qulaity isnpection.

where we maintained there charcteristics related to length ,thickness,width their size specification for individual material.

bcoz in qa32 when we click on result there we maintained their size specification.

pl guide me step by step to convert qulity stock into unrestricted stock

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

when we create any raw material what are the date we required for qulaity isnpection.

where we maintained there charcteristics related to length ,thickness,width their size specification for individual material.

bcoz in qa32 when we click on result there we maintained their size specification.

pl guide me step by step to convert qulity stock into unrestricted stock

1.Create a RAW material.

2.Maintain the MQ view.To start with acivate 01 type of inspection for the material.

3.In QM view click on the

Inspection with task list

Check char

Auto Assignment

4.Then Go QP01>create a material specific task list->In task list header

maintain Usage: 5 status:4

then in operation level :enter control key QM01 & short text

in characteristic level maintain the char like length ,thickness,width their size specification.

save task list

Now after GR Inspection lot of 01 will be crated & task list which you have created will be attached.

Only remember that task list creation date must be prior to that of creation og GR.

Now go to QA32 & click on RR.you will able to do Result recording for length ,thickness,width their size specification etc.

Then Go to UD screen ,enter UD as A:accept & in Stock posting screen put Qunatity to unrestricted use.

I hope this will help you

Sujit