cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Commission

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Consultants,

I require your feedback on commission tracking for the client(Construction). Currently we are using sales group to assign a client to a broker or someone from the marketing team. This way we are able to keep track of how many clients belong to a broker.

How can I calculate the commission due (ranges from 1% to 8% depending on whether its a broker or someone from the marketing team).

Thank you for your time

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Camila,

I agree with Rajesh.

I would use a mix of ABAP development & adhoc SIS infostructure based on the sales group to get summarized amounts & speed up the Commission Reporting Process.

You will have to consider if comisions are paid depending on sold amounts or invoiced amounts.

I guess sold amounts in your case, that's pretty obvious the sales person does not want to wait 5 years for bridge to be built to get his commision check

Important: When rejecting a sales order item, there is a customizing switch in the reason for rejection so you can decide not to update statistics for rejected sales orders / sales items. This is important because on the contrary the Sales Person would get twice the commission!!

Best Regards,

Franck

former_member232834
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Camilla,

1. You can do just about almost anything using Variant Configuration but it is very tricky to configure.

2. I have seen my SD Lead use material groups 1, material group 2 on item line being used for a pricing scheme. Weird but he did it. for example.

In Material group 1, he has added material with different number of days.

Burger 10

Burger 20

Burger 30

In Material group 2, he has put the mode of transport

Railroad

Van

Airplane

etc.

When he clicks the drop down he selects either 1 of each and then goes to the conditions and updates the pricing and the price changes upon that selection. Look into this.

3. One more thing that pops to mind is create a condition type called Commision and then create a condition record based on customer. or material or combination of both. It is tricky depending on how those guys are set up in your company. If they are in the HR Employee Master Data or not. Another possible thing is to create an entire different Account group for those brokers or other employee and assign them to the partners. Like SP,SH,BP,PY,Z1=Broker.

Best of Luck Ali

Former Member
0 Kudos

The requirement cannot be met in Standard. This will require a development.

One of the option is to make use of Rebate Functionality in Development, where Commision Agent is a Business Partner and rebate is calculated for Commision Agent and not Sold to Party, as the Sold to Party will vary.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka