cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete user (employee) with team shopping carts

siowfong_chen
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi! I am testing the scenario of a user / employee leaving the company and using the team purchasing function to handle that.

I have created a couple of SCs under user A and assigned user B as subsitutes for user A. Now, for those SCs with status Saved, user B has taken over the shopping carts. So, user A is left with SCs that have status ordered or rejected release (due to SCs being rejected). I then tried to delete the user A but get an error 'Partner 0000000082 exists in documents. Deletion not possible'.

In this case, how can I remove user A? or achieve the objective of removing the employee from SRM?

Cheers!

SF

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

siowfong_chen
Contributor
0 Kudos

No solution.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I suppose the requester field of the SCs with A need to be changed to the new requester B. Please see the note 978126 for reference.

siowfong_chen
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Swetha,

This is what we are doing now and we are hoping that we do not need to do it with the new team purchasing function in SRM 7.

Regards

SF

Edited by: SF on Dec 9, 2009 9:03 AM

Edited by: SF on Dec 9, 2009 9:21 AM

siowfong_chen
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

I created a new user and use that user to create a shopping cart, PO, confirmation and invoice. Then I tried to delete the user id but got the same error that the partner exists in the document.

This is different from what I experienced in the older version of SRM.

Any idea? I will check out the OSS notes for this.

Regards

SF

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the test result if user A craeted normal SC and order, then delite user A? Do you get same error?

Regards,

Masa