cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERROR MESSAGE during the SAP IDES INSTALLATION

Former Member
0 Kudos

ERROR 2009-12-04 06:00:28

CJS-30022 Program 'Migration Monitor' exits with error code 103. For details see log file(s) import_monitor.java.log, import_monitor.log.

ERROR 2009-12-04 06:00:28

FCO-00011 The step runMigrationMonitor with step key |NW_Onehost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_Onehost_System|ind|ind|ind|ind|1|0|NW_CreateDBandLoad|ind|ind|ind|ind|10|0|NW_ABAP_Import_Dialog|ind|ind|ind|ind|5|0|NW_ABAP_Import|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|runMigrationMonitor was executed with status ERROR .

Dear all

i m getting the following error during the SAP ides installation so how to rectify it .please help me out to come out of this error

Thanks

Vishal Chaturvedi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please do the following research. I nwhich phase u r getting error?. Did u check the dev_server0.log and mentioend error log file.

Check host file in drive:
WINDOWS
system32
drivers
etc for mapping

IF YOU GET THIS ERROR Migration Monitor with step key

JUST SHUTDOWN DATABASE AND RESTART THE DATABASE.

IT IS DUE TO MANY REASONS ONE IS PHYSICAL MEMORY IS NOT

SUFFECIANT.FOR INSATLLATION.

check and try to increase your RAM size.

check the following forum also.

I guess it'll help you.

With Regards,

CSK

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

peter_dzurov
Contributor
0 Kudos

...For details see log file(s) import_monitor.java.log, import_monitor.log...

Have you reviewed those logs?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal,

This error usually occurs with IDES installation when there are issues with the Export dump. Please download the Export Dump again and try to continue the installation.

For detailed troubleshooting, post the import_monitor.log and import_monitor.java.log

Cheers....,

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal,

Check if you are pointing to the right java directory.Also try to increase the memory.

Please paste the last few lines from import_monitor.java.log, import_monitor.log files.

Regards,

Raghu Chukkapalli.