cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HCM P&F: Custom event stopped triggering

0 Kudos

Hi.

A couple of months ago I created a custom hire process with a custom event that worked just fine. When choosing personnel area from a dropdown, my event triggered causing personell number to be assigned and filled the personnel subarea dropdown with values. I transported my process into the test system and everything worked just fine there as well. Then just recently I got feedback that the personnel subarea dropdown didn't get filled with values. I checked it and neither personnel number og personnel subarea are set in both development and test system. The event looks to be "dead" because nothing seems to happen when I select personnel area. It even says "please select personnel area" when I hit the check button after selcting the personnel area. However, when I test the process in SAPGUI via transaction HRASR_TEST_PROCESS everything works just fine. I also tried changing to event "USER_EVENT_INITIALIZE" in the form but with the same result.

Any thoughts on what migth be wrong?

I'm using Adobe Reader 9.2.0.

Best regards

Geir

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try this.

Remove the ContainerFoundation_JS from the form and insert Webdynpro script again.

Kind Regards,

Mukesh

bjorn-henrik_zink
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

we had a similar issue, however, in my case all events of my custom form had stopped working. Two things to check:

1) Your script. Doublecheck that your script is correct.

2) SAP Note 1229392

Hope it helps.

0 Kudos

Hi Mukesh and Elvez.

Thank you for valuable input to this problem. Note 1229392 solved our problem.

Br

Geir

Answers (0)