cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What program in SAP SD automatically creates Purchase requisition

Former Member
0 Kudos

What program in SAP SD automatically creates Purchase requisition, and also please tell me the user exit that we can use to change the delivery address automatically from plant address to ship-to address during purchase requisition creation time...

Your help will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The control to Create the PURCHASE REQUISITION is in the SCHEDULE LINE CATEGORY VOV6

The Purchase requisition will be created automatically for the THIRD PARTY and INDIVIDUAL PURCHASE ORDERS

The field in VOV6

ORDER TYPE

ITEM CATEGORY

ACCOUNT ASSIGNMENT

Will determine the Document type for creating the Purchase requisition

IFor both THIRD PARTY & INDIVIDUAL PURCHASE ORDER the standard Purchase requsition document type is NB and

ITEM CATEGORY 5 will determine whether it is third party or Individual PO.

Hope it is clear,

Please revert back if you need more details

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

We want to use this for third party process, where the P.req will be created upon completion of sales order. So when this P.Req is created it grabs the ADRNR field from sales order on to the P.Req and I want to find the userexit program that we use to update this on P.req.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try with BAPI_PR_CHANGE.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ManiVijay Kilaru,

Did you find out how?

I am using the individual purchase order process but changing the delivery address from my own plant to customer ship to party address in sales order.

I found user exit for copying partner number, my problem is sales people its modyfing manually address details on SO and those are not getting copied to PR.

Either that or how to block manual modification to ship to party details in SO (street, city, etc). Althought changing ship to party number should be allowed.

Regards,

Carlos

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

the settings can be found in the configuartion for schedule line category (VOV6, please look at the PR creation field).

the automatic creation of PR is usually done for third party transactions. i think the auto PR creation may also be possible for standard transactions for trading goods (which i am still testing).

regards.