cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where does destination country info come from on SD Billing ???

Former Member
0 Kudos

On our SD invoice - in the lower portion of Item Details tab - I can see the first field as

DestCtryOrde - this shows the value CA or Canada

When I check my SD order - nowhere do I find the field Destination Country ( I have also checked sold-to and ship-to party)

Can anyone please let me know - where does the value DestCtryOrdr in the invoice come from???

Thanks,

SM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Destination country is same as the country of your ship-to-party.

Go to the T.Code "SE11/SE16".

Enter the table name as "VBPA".

Enter your sales order number for the field "VBELN".Execute.

Get the "KUNNR" for the PARVW = "WE".

Goto the table "KNA1".

Pass this "KUNNR" here and Execute.Get the value of the field "LAND1".

It is the same as the value you have identified in your invoice.

Goto the T.Code "VA02".Enter your Sales order number.Enter.

Goto Header-->Billing document tab.

Goto the field "Tax destination country".This field is used for determinining the tax.The country of the ship-to party is used as the tax country of destination.That is field is also similar to this.Even this field is blank,the field you have identified in invoice will be having a value because ship-to-party's country is mandatory one.

Regards,

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your reply and effort to help

I did check LAND1 in KNA1 table for ship-to part in SD order - but found it to be US !

And yet, the value in SD billing (item details --> DestCtryOrder) is coming to be CA ????

My order manager told me that they had first set the ship-to address manually for CA and later on changed it to US again

This, they do regularly w/o any problem occurring in billing

Even on this order, other line items can be billed w/o any trouble !!!

It is only one line item - that if billed creates wrong value in the above field ( this is causing our EDI to fail)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

May be they would have changed the Customer Country after the Billing had created,

Please Cancel the Billing and Re-bill to check the effect of the Changes

You can check the Logs in the Customer master when this changes were made.

Please check this and revert back

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have checked that already

The country change back to CA was done BEFORE billing was done

We also cancelled the invoices many times and re-billed , after checking sd order and delivery carefully

The result is the same - only for one line item we get the error - wrong destination country in billing (line item tab)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to the order and check the header and item level partner. First check the ship to, but also check the payer as Payer is most critical for billing document. On the partner tab, highlight the partner and then click on the magnifying glass at the bottom to see the address. It is possible for the user to modify this information directly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Destination country comes from the customer master.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The DESTINATION COUNTRY ORDER in the Billing document will derived from the SHIP TO Customer Country.

Please check the KNA1- LAND1 field in the SHIP TO customer and compare

Hope it is clears you .

regards,

santosh